Anti-Catholic Textbooks and the Liturgical Reform, August 8 – He gloried in his crime – Bl. John Felton, Car Breaks Down Driver Sentenced To Novus Ordo, Catholic Apologetics – Sacred Tradition – And Queen Of Heaven – Prophesies, Catholic Progressivism, Deviant Jesuit Catholic School Prohibited From Saying Masses, Dr. Taylor Marshal On The Infiltration of The Church, Ecumenism, Freemasonry, ICKP Photoposts. Saint Anthony Of Padua West Orange, James Bogle Interview, James Bogle Says SSPX Is Psatorally Regularized, John Henry Westen Show, Maintaining Tradition As The Primary Method Of Catholic Resistance and Restoration Part #2, Modernism, Novus Ordo Mass Is the Vehicle Driving The Catholic Revolution, Photoposts Saint Anne Feast Hoboken, Pope Leo’s expulsion from the Calendar is the changed concept of the Papacy., Religious Indifference, Religious Liberty and Collegiality, Sacred Tradition To Combat Catholic Progressivism and Modernism, Swiss bishop warns against ‘destruction of the priesthood, The Revolution vs. The Counter Revolution, The Single Vocation: Historical Precedents for Lay Celibacy, The Traditional Rite, They hated him because he enforced celibacy of the clergy – Blessed Altmann, Tradition In Action, Tridentine Catholicism, Vatican II Popes, Weather The Storm Of Hierarchy Self Destruction Through Tradition And The Mass Of The Ages
New – Watch – Taylor Marshall discusses the plot to destroy the church from within | On The John-Henry Westen Show – Via YouTube
The Mystery of the Disappearing Pope – Dialogue Mass 89 by Dr. Carol Byrne
The issue at the heart of Pope Leo’s expulsion from the Calendar is the changed concept of the Papacy. This 7th century Pope did not simply admonish, but took firm action against the source and spread of heresy, not sparing one of his Predecessors. He was, therefore, a “sign of contradiction,” a direct affront to the Vatican II Popes who allowed a swarm of heresies to invade and take residence in the Church – all in the cause of Ecumenism, Religious Liberty and Collegiality.
Surprising Convergences between an Anti-Catholic Textbook and the Liturgical Reform – By Peter Kwasniewski On Novus Motus Liturgicus
An Experience of Horror: “My car broke down, and I went to the nearest Novus Ordo…” On Rorate
- First-time retreats in the USA given by the Benedictine monks of Notre Dame Priory (Australia) – On Rorate Caeli
- Watch “The History of: The Pontifical Swiss Guard’s Modern Uniforms | Uniform History” Restoration On YouTube
- Christian Transformations: From Temple to Cathedral -By Jill Chessman On The Society of St. Hugh of Cluny
- Raphael’s Transfiguration of Christ – On Novus Motus Liturgicus
- Romanticism and Nature (Part 1) – On Tradition Restored
- Our Lady of Good Success Speaks to Us Today by Jonathan Coe
- Auriesville, New York Walking Pilgrimage To The Shrine Of The N. American Martyrs / A Pilgrimage for Restoration | Come to restore. The rest will come.
- Notre Dame Construction Site: Donations Have Commenced – On FSSPX.News
- True Devotion to Mary – On FSSPX.News
In the opinion of James Bogle former head of Una Voce -Pope Francis Has Fully Regularized the SSPX – l – On gloria.tv
The Old Rite is Uniquely Religious –A gloria.tv interview with James Bogle
No Masses for formerly Catholic HS that refused to fire gay ‘married’ teacher, says archbishop | News | LifeSite
Swiss bishop warns against ‘destruction of the priesthood and of the sacred character of the Church’ |Maike Hickson On LifeSite
The Single Vocation: Historical Precedents for Lay Celibacy -By Salwa Bachar On Tradition In Action
From the Recent Archives On Sacred Tradition Restoration
- Photoposts Saint Anne Feast Hoboken – St Anthony W.Orange Summer Convivium And The Restoration Of Sacred Tradition News Round Up | TCE |
- 2019 Photopost Of The Traditional Feast Of Our Lady Of Mount Carmel, NJ and NYC | TCE|
- Weather The Storm Of Hierarchy Self Destruction Through Tradition And The Mass Of The Ages | TCE |
- Catholic Apologetics – Sacred Tradition – And Queen Of Heaven – Prophesies | |TCE |
- Maintaining Tradition As The Primary Method Of Catholic Resistance and Restoration Part #2 | TCE |
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus: Symbol of Combativity & Restoration of Christendom – On TIA
August 7 – Three martyrs of Lancaster – One Of Whom Was English Franciscan martyr, b. at Leyland, Lancashire, 1603; suffered at Lancaster, 7 August, 1646 On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
August 8 – He gloried in his crime – Bl. John Felton On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Martyr, date and place of birth unknown, was executed in St. Paul’s Churchyard, London, 8 August, 1570, for having, about eleven o’clock at night on the previous 24 May, affixed a copy of the Bull of St. Pius V excommunicating the queen to the gates of the Bishop of London’s palace near St. Paul’s.
August 8 – They hated him because he enforced celibacy of the clergy – Bl. Altmann – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Stained glass window of Bl. Altmann in Saint Stephen parish church in Upper Austria. Photo by Wolfgang Sauber.