A New church for the Coeur d’Alene latin mass community, Bl. Agnellus of Pisa, Catholic Tradition vs. Revolution, Communion In The Hand, Critique of the Novus Ordo, Inauguration at a Costume Ball Tradition, John XXIII arbitrarily eliminates two more important feasts The Feast Of The Relics and The Finding Of St Stephen, Liturgical Abuse and Novus Ordo Theology Are Inseparable, My first pre-1955 Holy Week, nouvelle theologie, Paul IV & Bugnini, Pittsburgh Latin Mass Faithful Welcome Institute of Christ the King, Professor Robert de Mattei, revolution vs. counter-revolution, Sacred Tradition, Saint Milas, St. John of Beverley, the changing masks of the same revolution, The glorious return of the boy choir, The ireformable novus ordo, The Novus Ordo vs. The Traditional Latin Mass, The Oldest Libraries In NYC, the restoration of Notre Dame de Paris, Tradition To Restore Western Culture, Traditional Roman Catholic News
The Miracle of the Palazzo Massimo, Then and Now By Roberto de Mattei , translation by Giuseppe Pellegrino – On The Remnant Newspaper
- Highlights #1 The victims of what is considered the worst carnage of the Spanish Civil War belonged mostly to the Catholic ruling class, such as the Spanish playwright Pedro Munoz Seca, who said, “They accuse me of being a monarchist because I carried the mantle of the Virgin of Pilar to Rome on behalf of Alfonso XIII. With this mantle I also go to die.”In the Spanish Civil War the anarchist-communist Revolution showed its bloody face, which it had already shown in Russia and Mexico. Over the years, the masks worn by the Revolution change, but the anti-Christian essence of the revolutionary process does not change. Its goal is the destruction of the Church and Christian civilization.
- #2 Today we are living in a world immersed in secularism that is impermeable to the supernatural. The progressive nouvelle théologie contributed to this secularism, with its lack of any distinction between the natural and supernatural order.
- #3 To believe in the possibility of miracles is a necessary condition to hope for salvation.
- Tradition Speaks Out In The Public Square In Defense Of Sacred Church Property
- Frenchmen campaign to save Notre Dame from ‘crazy’ modernist rebuild | News | LifeSite
- John XXIII arbitrarily eliminates two more important feasts The Feast Of The Relics and The Finding Of St Stephen
- When the Saints Go Marching Out – Dialogue Mass 85 by Dr. Carol Byrne
- Taking on the Toxic Feminist Revolution -By John Horvat On The Society For The Defense Of Tradition Family And Property
- The Battle for Life and Family | Human Life International
The Beauty Of Sacred Tradition In Resurgence
- Pittsburgh Latin Mass Faithful Welcome Institute of Christ the King – On The Remnant Newspaper
- Not Far From Spokane Washington – A New church for the Coeur d’Alene latin mass community – On gloria.tv
- My First Experience of a Pre-1955 Holy Triduum – OnePeterFive
- The glorious return of the boy choir – On Modern Medievalism
- Recovering a Bright Medieval Vision for the Future -Brother André Marie On Catholicism.org
- The Sanctity of a Mother -On Return To Order
- How to Become a Great, Wonderworking, Levitating, Bilocating, Ecstatic-Vision-Having Saint – On OnePeterFive
The New Mass In Review (At The Heart Of Apostasy )
- Pope Paul VI vs. Bugnini – On EP
- I have never been comfortable with the Novus Ordo – by Theresa French –On gloria.tv
- Critique of the Novus Ordo in Two Recent Books — On Catholic Family News
- THE TRUE ORIGIN OF THE NEW MASS – On EP
More Attacks Against The Holy Sacrifice Of The Mass By The Catholic Hierarchy
- Banquet during Maundy Thursday Mass in Brazil – In The Church With Female Christ Consecrations – On Church Revolution In Pictures Via The TIA
- Capuchin Administrator In Chile Isn’t Walking in the Steps of Padre Pio – On Jesus Christ Our Shepard Blog
- The Capuchin Celestino Aos Braco, who has not served as Administrator of Santiago de Chile for four weeks, is denying Communion kneeling on the tongue to the faithful.
- Italian Bishop doubles down on ban of traditional Latin Mass | News | LifeSite
- ‘Church needs a paradigm shift’ in order to reverse dropping attendance Mass Attack in Malta on those in favour of the Tridentine Mass ‘Church needs a paradigm shift’ in order to reverse dropping attendance – On Times Of Malta
- Watch – Radical Bishop Denies Communion To Kneeling Catholics (Video) –On gloria.tv
- Consequences of Communion in the Hand – On gloria.tv
Related Recent Archive
- Start Of Holy Week Sees Persecution Of Traditional Catholicism In Resurgence – Revolution In Redux | TCE |
- In small ‘t” traditions section
- 10 of NYC’s Oldest Libraries and Their Secret Histories | Untapped Cities
- Celebrate the 230th Anniversary of Washington’s Inauguration at a Costume Ball Inside NYC’s Federal Hall | Untapped Cities
From Sacred Tradition
- From the Propers of Today’s Traditional Mass
O God, the glorious bishop Stanislaus fell beneath the swords of evil men in defending Your name. May all of us who seek his help be brought closer to our salvation through his intercession. Through Our Lord . . .
Lesson from the book of Wisdom 5:1-5
The just shall stand with great assurance before their oppressors who set at nought their labors. Seeing this, these shall be shaken with dreadful fear, and amazed at the suddenness of the unlooked-for salvation. They shall say among themselves, rueful and groaning through anguish of spirit: These are they whom once we held as a laughingstock and as a type for mockery, fools that we were! Their life we deemed madness, and their death dishonored. See how they are accounted among the sons of God; how their lot is with the Saints!
- They believed in the religious exemption, but only at first -The Tortured Martyrs Against Protestantism On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
- Millas, Saint of May 7 Commentary By Prof. Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira On Tradition In Action
- May 7 – St. John of Beverley – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Statue of St John of Beverley on the Minster, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire. Photo by Graham Hermon.
- May 7 – Bl. Agnellus of Pisa – Franciscan Friar Of the noble family of the Agnelli; died at Oxford, 7 May, 1236 – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Bl. Agnellus of Pisa Franciscan Friar