The Vatican II Evolution Of Doctrine That Emptied The Churches Of The Families Of The Faithful arose primarily from the re-configuring of the “charismatic” nature of the Holy Spirit in the Church- Here are just some key excerpts . There are actually dozens of them among dozens of Vatican II experts, schooled in the reversal challenges to established Catholic teaching, dogma, and doctrine at the heart of it all.
- Marie-Dominique Chenu was expelled from Paris By Pope Pius XII under suspicion of heresy , with his writings and teachings sanctioned he moved to Rouen The in 1962 Pope John II invited him to back to live in the Dominican convent of Saint-Jacques in Paris in June 1962 and become an expert periti on Vatican II where he went on to be one of the primary writers of Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World Gaudium Et Spes where his attempt to redefine and reinvent the incarnation as the means by which God acts within and on behalf of creation in all peoples regardless of creed or religion
- Then we have the then “Father” Yves Congar another French Dominican re-inventor of the new Holy Spirit. In addition to ecumenism is general having been condemned by several pre-conciliar Popes prior to the Council the work Yves Congar was sanction until again John XXIII invited him to become an expert periti at Vatican II, and one of the primary authors of Unitatis redintegratio the attempt to change established Catholic teaching on ecumenism
- Congar’s primary thesis was to overturn his founder and Doctor of the Church St. Thomas Aquinas teachings on absolute truth and the requirement of being able to attain it only through the Roman Catholic Church and instead establish his teaching of “no fixed truth, but an evolutionary, and existential one. The nouvele theologia of irresistible progress of science and technology replacing the world of fixed order and immutable truths to instead adapt to man and transform it according to his possibilities and will was his Vatican II thesis adopted for implementation to the Catholic populace . John Paul II gave his condemned theologies his blessing and later gave him the red hat , making him a Cardinal Prince of the self- destruction of the conciliar Church
- Bishop Kloppenburg “The ease to which Vatican II overrode certain postions of Trent that seemed definitive is quite impressive , a precious lesson for the future of the Church. “
- Edward Schillebeeckx OP, the influential Dominican intellectual, and Piet Schoonenberg, S.J. periti experts at Vatican II , and authors of the heretical Dutch Catechism . “We must all immediately admit that Faith gradually changes and everything that goes with it, cult, views of history , nature , the idea of death and beyond. “
- Father Karl Rahner . periti experts at Vatican II – “Dogmatic formulas must be relativized as they are merely human formulas conditioned by history and not equally applicable to all peoples at all times in history “
- Former Benedict XVI , the then Cardinal Ratzinger and lead periti expert at Vatican II, Calling into question the dogma of Christ as true God and true man and his heretical sympathizing with Arianism Is it possible for God to be man ? A man completely human and at the same time true God, and hence entitled to demand Faith from all in all ages ? Or is this simply a case of overestimating a moment from the past ? Once again are we not encountering a mentality that we no longer share ? The Pauling interpretation of the Old Testament follows a method that we no longer accept as valid and consequently , for a philologist and historian , his interpretation is now almost wholly unacceptable . These published statements from Fr. Ratzinger in his Fe’ e Futoro were never retracted , to this very day.
All of these thesis were previously condemned by eternal magisterium of the Church . This new progressivism that came to a head and broke through into the Council was vociferously fought against by an entire line of preconciliar Popes in it’s per-incarnation form , “the modernism of the post enlightenment era”. The summary of their predecessors, the 18th and 19th century philosophers have much in common among each other and much in common among what was formally condemned by the Roman Catholic Church. In transcendental anthropology, immanence, and existential philosophy they all deny reason in relation to Faith in the Catholic dogma, Catholic thinking, and Catholic understanding of the human being in an external reality. They purposely and overtly deny metaphysics and the prior systems of true Catholic philosophy in order to deny that God is completely distinct from his creatures. Moreover they all deny the perennial character of Catholic dogma and all of them suppose a new and impersonal reality between creator and creation called out in different “new concepts” by each , all of which denies a personal God and a personal relationship with Him and His true Trinitarian nature
Converging it all it is essentially embracing naturalism and the syncretism of all religions which is a central tenet of the philosophies and ideologies of ecclesial freemasonry
From that base comes the unraveling of our religion . the implementation of this teachings into the Priests and into the new made up practices of modern Parish life has led to the modern day disintegrating ruins of the Catholic Church that large percentages of the Catholics that still remain in the Church in the Churches that are still open are in complete and open denial about and moreover for the most part refuse to investigate themselves the clear and empirical evidence substantiating same .
Watch – This Must See Sad Story BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: My (Catholic) Hometown – On The Remnant Newspaper
Don’t let this Council , their ideologies and their reigning auto-destruction of the Church take away anymore of our hometown streets, our parishes, our friends, and family- it has to stop with our generation standing up. There is no else behind us.
Masonic “Human Fraternity” Advancing Under Francis —On Catholic Family News
Evidence Pope follows blueprint to change Church by dissident cardinal who led St. Gallen ‘mafia’ | Lifesitenews
Pope asks universities to disseminate his claim ‘diversity of religions’ is ‘willed by God’ | LifeSite
Rome orders another liberal will go to DC to head up the Diocese there as the new tradition is kept in -tact
Washington, D.C. gets a liberal archbishop On Rorate Caeli
The Church is plunged into the darkness of Good Friday (Part 1) By Cardinal Sarah – On Catholic World Report
Cdl. Sarah compares current crisis in Church to Jesus’ betrayal on Good Friday | LifeSite
Did Pope Francis promote cohabitation before marriage? | Life Site’s John-Henry Westen Show – On YouTube
VIDEO: Did Pope Francis encourage same-sex relationships? | Life Site’s John-Henry Westen Show
In new exhortation, Pope Francis suggests ‘concrete…change’ in Church needed to appease youth | News | LifeSite
Pope Francis Calls For A Syncretism Of Religions – No Absolute Truth – On CNS
Full text of Pope Francis’ in-flight press conference from Rabat
Pope Francis issues sexual abuse laws for Vatican City and Holy See diplomats worldwide today – On CBS News
Law only protects minors and ‘vulnerable adults,’ meaning physically or mentally impaired, sanitized of an laws on adult homosexual abuse
Challenging pope on multiple fronts, Bannon wants to train gladiators – On Crux
Roberto de Mattei The Papacy’s assisting the auto-demolition of the Church
Drawing on his vast knowledge of Church history, Professor de Mattei explained how Pope Francis’ support for decentralization and collegiality is undermining the papacy.
Reminding his listeners of how ultramontanists were victorious at Vatican I, Professor de Mattei noted that the real protagonists of Vatican II were Liberal Catholics, and that among other things Liberal Catholics seek to transform the “monarchical and hierarchical constitution of the Church into a democratic and parliamentary structure.”
Professor de Mattei pointed out that this is precisely what Francis is attempting to do. He wants to usher in a “polycentric or multi-sided church” where the papacy is “conceived as a form of ministry at the service of the other churches, renouncing the juridical Primacy or government of Peter.”
But, de Mattei continued, such a view of the papacy runs counter to what has been handed down through the ages. The Pope is not an equal with the other Bishops. “Jesus Christ entrusted the mission of governing to Peter, after the Resurrection.” To democratize the Church and to “reduce her to a purely-sacramental dimension” is to “transition from a juridical Church to a sacramental Church, a Church of communion.”
Moreover, Professor de Mattei added, to destroy the Primacy of Peter is to accomplish what the enemies of Christ have been attempting to do for centuries because “they have understood that it comprises the visible foundation of the Mystical Body [of Christ].”
Editor’s note: Read the full text of Professor de Mattei’s talk here.
Anatomy of a Schmoozer – Christopher Ferrara On Pope Francis On The Fatima Center
Pope Francis Says ‘Demographic Winter’ Caused by Selfishness
Cupich Secretly Using Cemetery Funds to Help Pay Off $200 Million in Sex Abuse Payouts – On CMTV
‘They’re all out to destroy me,’ Philly native and radical liberal Bishop Michael Bransfield says of abuse lawsuit
Founder, board of Vatican women’s magazine quit – On AP News
What’s Really Behind the Vatican Newspaper Controversy? On NCR
Poll: Catholics More Mad Than Worried – On Regina Magazine
A disturbing encounter with Fr. Larry Richards A Danger To Faithful Catholics | LifeSite
Yet another fake celebrity Catholic Priest preying on the laity
The Crisis in Vocations: The Bitter Harvest of Vatican II By Dr. Marian Horvat
Lightning Strikes Vatican Moments After Pope Benedict Shocks The World With Resignation 02-13-13
Through Our Lady, a Heretic Converts by St. Alphonsus de Liguori On TIA
The Vatican Under Storm Clouds At Twilight
April 2 – St. Francis of Paola and the Bartlett Pear – Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
The prelates of today in their progressivism ignore the elements of the Old Covenant that live on in the new Covenant and are still licit and binding
From the book of Leviticus 19:1-18, 31-37
The Lord said to Moses, “Speak to the whole Israelite community and tell them: Be holy, for I, the Lord your God, am holy. Revere your mother and father, and keep my sabbaths. I, the Lord, am your God.
“Do not turn aside to idols, nor make molten gods for yourselves. I, the Lord, am your God.
“When you sacrifice your peace offering to the Lord, if you wish it to be acceptable, it must be eaten on the very day of your sacrifice or on the following day. Whatever is left over until the third day shall be burned up in the fire. If any of it is eaten on the third day, the sacrifice will be unacceptable as refuse; whoever eats of it then shall pay the penalty for having profaned what is sacred to the Lord. Such a one shall be cut off from his people.
“When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not be so thorough that you reap the field to its very edge, nor shall you glean the stray ears of grain. Likewise, you shall not pick your vineyard bare, nor gather up the grapes that have fallen. These things you shall leave for the poor and the alien. I, the Lord, am your God.
“You shall not steal. You shall not lie or speak falsely to one another. You shall not swear falsely by my name, thus profaning the name of your God. I am the Lord.
“You shall not defraud or rob your neighbor. You shall not withhold overnight the wages of your day laborer. You shall not curse the deaf, or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but you shall fear your God. I am the Lord.
“You shall not act dishonestly in rendering judgment. Show neither partiality to the weak nor deference to the mighty, but judge your fellow men justly. You shall not go about spreading slander among your kinsmen; nor shall you stand by idly when your neighbor’s life is at stake. I am the Lord.
“You shall not bear hatred for your brother in your heart. Though you may have to reprove your fellow man, do not incur sin because of him. Take no revenge and cherish no grudge against your fellow countrymen. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
“Do not go to mediums or consult fortune-tellers, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God.
“Stand up in the presence of the aged, and show respect for the old; thus shall you fear your God. I am the Lord.
“When an alien resides with you in your land, do not molest him. You shall treat the alien who resides with you no differently than the natives born among you; have the same love for him as for yourself; for you too were once aliens in the land of Egypt. I, the Lord, am your God.
“Do not act dishonestly in using measures of length or weight or capacity. You shall have a true scale and true weights, an honest ephah and an honest hin. I, the Lord, am your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.
“Be careful, then, to observe all my statutes and decrees. I am the Lord.”