Argument Of the Month Club, Arianism, Cardinal Dolan, Catholic Apologetics, Climate Change Catholicism, Gambino Family Mafia, Green Peace, Judaism In Catholcism, Modernism, Mormonism, Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites, Novus Ordo Catholicism, Our Lady Of Fatima, Our Lady of The Miracle Waters- De Agua, Progressivism Mafia, Protestant Apologetics, Saint Gallen Mafia News, Saint Mariana de Jesús, Saint Patrick, Saint Patrick Novus Ordo Catholcism, Saint Patricks Day NYC 2019, St. Abraham Kidunaia, The Fading New Rite Church, The Great Apostasy, The Great Chastisement, The Prophesies Of Our Lady Of Good Success, Tradition In Action, Traditional Catholic News
- The Leader Of The Gallen Mafia Passes Away On The Same Day That The Gambino Mafia Boss Is Gunned Down In Front Of His House On Todt Hill In Staten Island
Dissident cardinal who covered up sex abuse dies. Pope praises him as ‘zealous pastor’ | News | LifeSite Here he is pictured covered in Rainbow flags
- Requiem for a Wicked Man- Godfreid Daniels The Godfather Of The Saint Gallen Mafia – On Rorate Caeli
- Frank Cali, the Slain Gambino Boss, Was a ‘Ghost’ Who Avoided the Limelight – On The New York Times
- Saint Gallen Mafia Cardinal Dies – On CMTV
Saint Patrick And The Truth
- How Would Saint Patrick See Today’s Saint Patrick’s Day? – American TFP
- The Skinny on Dolan | The Vortex
- Sheen Battled Cdl. Dolan’s Predecessor On CMTV
- The Return of the Druids in Ireland -By John Horvat II- On The Society For The Defense Of Tradition, Family, and Property
- March 17 – The Great and Noble Patrick –On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
- The National Museum of Ireland in Dublin possesses the Bell of St. Patrick, which was removed from St. Patrick’s grave sixty years after his death.
Watch – Our Lady of Good Success: Her Prophecies and the Crisis in the Church – Dr. Marian Horvat Conference On TIA via YouTube
Our Lady Of Fatima Vs The Plot Of Freemasons – December 2017 – VL186_1217.pdf
Watch – SHEPHERDS in JAIL: The Last Days of Vatican II – On YouTube
From the Editor’s Desk, Michael J. Matt points out that the worst pro-abort politicians in the world are Vatican II Catholics. And now that the neo-Catholic compromise has failed to appease the world–with Cardinal Pell and other shepherds off to jail–Michael contends that we are in the last days of the Modernist Revolution in the Church, and that the only hope of the world is the traditional Catholic restoration. Plus, was the priesthood always corrupt, as so many revisionist historians contend? Michael takes a walk down movie memory lane to put the lie the Catholic-bashing claim that “it’s always been this way.” And, finally, Michael points out how the Modernist regime is intentionally destroying the old Catholic Church–the Church that built the greatest civilization in history–on purpose in order to make room for the New World Order.
The Society of Jesus Adrift. The Indictment of a Great Jesuit –Magister On Settimo Cielo -L’Espresso
Laity Mobilize to End the Sex-Abuse Crisis and Reform the Church – On NCR
Hersey Makes Strange Bedfellows
The “Balancing Act” of Karl Rahner and Luise Rinser – On Crisis Magazine
Arianism On The Rise As The Pope Embraces Judaism, Mormonism, And Buddhism Without Requiring Conversion But Only That New Rite Catholics Combine THEIR beliefs with non-Christians
- Pope Francis, Russell Nelson share a hug, discuss global relief in first-ever meeting between a Latter-day Saint prophet and a Catholic pontiff – The Salt Lake Tribune
- Why the Catholic Church must evangelize Jews | LifeSite
- Eternal Feminine – God as Eternal Mother – Feminism in the Catholic Church – On TIA
- Granted the subjects herein are complex and overlapping as they always are
- Benedict XVI – A Controversial Pope – more so in many senses than Pope Francis.
- Pope Francis is clear and concisely on the tract of the modernist progressives to transform the Church inot something else rapidly but
- For Benedict XVI it is not so clear – he has done orthodox things toward restoration that many traditionalists have extolled (example found here Made the top 16 articles on Lifesite for 2016 The subject – Benedict XVI interview claiming a major source at the roots of the Crisis is the post conclilar Church’s attempt to change to what is immutable Truth infallible Catholic dogma Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-emeritus-benedict-says-church-is-now-facing-a-two-sided-deep-crisis
- and yet in the pluralism of all the conciliar /post conciliar Popes many of Benedict VI’s heresies many have forgotten One such item is the new position on the Jewish mentioned above within the new paradigm shift – to which he restates and although supposedly out of active ministry has many academics researching his writings and many contesting them
- Here is the newest out the other day
- Heresy – Pope emeritus Benedict: Dialogue with the Jews, not mission – Vatican News
- But not really new because he was proclaiming this unofficial new theory for quite a while including in his books while Bishop which gave syncretistic understandings to the interpretation of Vatican II’s Nostra aetate itself a reinterpretaiton of Scripture at complete odds with the Church Fathers interpretation of Sacred Scripture in terms of other religions
- Benedict XVI and the Jews: New Ratzinger Essay on Judaism causes Controversy – Novus Ordo Watch
- Aware of criticizing Benedict XVI is almost as taboo these days as “Saint” Pope John Paul II but not so much with “Saint” Pope Paul VI – So as not to get caught up in anything accept what it was and is , the Vatican II revolution within the Church we return to fight against the old testament of the conciliar religion which was the protestant revolution
- The Biblical Commission on the Jews by Atila Sinke Guimaraes
- One-third of American Catholics consider leaving Church, Gallup reports : News Headlines | Catholic Culture
Novus Ordo Catholicism vs. Traditional Roman Catholicism
- The Novus Ordo Cremation Heresy Where The Rare Allowable Exception Became The Rule
- Human Composting: The Ultimate Denial of the Soul – On Crisis Magazine
- Watch Live: Hundreds of Students Skip Class to March Against Climate Change in D.C. | Breitbart
- Influence of the theosophist Helena Blatvatsky (or Blavatsky) on the formation of Karol Wojtyla, John Paul II – On TIA
- ‘St. Augustine, Genesis, and Theistic Evolution’: My Interview with Joseph Gedney – – On Catholicism.org
- Can Documents of the Magisterium Contain Errors? Can Catholic Laymen Resist Them?: Arnaldo Xavier da Silveira On Amazon Books Pope Apologetics
- Another Major Novus Ordo Seminary Closes Due To Zero Vocations To N.O. Diocesan Life While Ecclesia Dei Order Seminaries and SSPX Seminaries Have Waiting Lists Major seminary in France closes temporarily for lack of candidates-On La Croix International
- Another Suburban parish falls to Protestantism This one in Western Massachusetts – with info “screen” [entertainment] – gloria.tv
- One of Germany’s oldest dioceses to reduce parishes by 80 per cent | CatholicHerald.co.uk
- Prominent Catholic Prelates Support German Publication of King Henry VIII’s
Book Against Martin Luther on 500th Anniversary of Lutheran Revolt – The
- Video Of The New Catholic Church In Germany – gloria.tv Acrobatics on God’s Holy Altar , immodestly dressed women upside-down, dancing on the Holy Altar , encouraging others to clap along like a rock concert, heterodox speeches and reflection
- Progressive Modernism Continues To Bloom In The US Catholic Church – Stupid, Insulting, Nuts | The Vortex
Subscribing To Inimitable Roman Catholic Teachings =
- so good or unusual as to be impossible to copy; unique.
New Rite Catholics have been hoodwinked into being part of a movement to slowly change their religion and their beliefs in every underlining aspect of it.
Scripture scholars abhor the protestantized Catholic bible known as the NAB – New American Bible- even new Rite , Catholic bible teachers do not use it and prefer the Revised Standard Version ( itself a compromise ) with the best known bible being the modern english translation of the Douay Rheims Bible known as the Confraternity Edition
The NAB bible is used in the new Conciliar Mass and it has been for a growing subset of people that have reverted to the traditional rite and have studied scripture in class one of the main reasons that they have left for the traditional Rite which uses exclusively the original Jerome vulgate . Both this version used in the 1962 Missal and all Missals prior shows clearly the glaring discrepancies of many protestanized Scriptures versions and its systematic attempts ecumenical utopia
However it does not stop there – The conciliar Church’s theologians have formulated many exegetical works and guides (interpretations of Scripture) many of which are at odds , not only with the exegetical works of the likes of the Doctors like Saint Thomas Aquinas , but the early Church Fathers as well ( For those interested in serious study and proof texts see the Patrology Series of text books by Johannes Quasten with transcriptions of original paprus scrolls ) https://www.amazon.com/Patrology-4-Set-Johannes-Quasten/dp/0870611410
It goes past even protestantism , above and beyond the new rite catholic movement towards evangelical lutheranism, in attempting to adapt the Catholic Church to the modern world by taking the interpretations of God is Love and Love the center of all things and bring into a different court all together – interiorizing love into a panentheistic creed with an immanentism sense
In order to do this they begin with their re-interpretations of Scriptures such as this
Philippeans 2:5-8 (DRB Version given)
5For let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man. 8He humbled himself, becoming obedient unto death, even to the death of the cross.
The progressivists overemphasize this passage with three principals aims 1) To say that the Incarnation of Christ was voluntary and caused by this same new type of love , rather than by need to redeem people from original sin. 2. To obsolve the Jews from crime of deicide – suppressing any need for Jewish conversion and abolishing Catholic doctrine that the Jewish covenant was abrogated to the new Israel of the Catholic Church 3. And thirdly or finally to adopt the mission and alternative new small ‘c’ catholic creed – that the majority of the current prelates have adopted which is to advocate that the Catholic Church should slowly destroy herself in order to be a perfect follower of Christ in this new type of love
Reference – Eli Eli Lamma Sabacthani handbook, an introduction to the series of Atila Guimarães by Michael Saint Amand
The History of a Tomorrow Without God – By John Horvat II – On Crisis Magazine
- On Protestant theology and scriptural exegesis Some the base refutations can be found here for starters From Leo X’s Famous Encyclical Exsurge Domine – “Let all of this Holy Roman Catholic Church unite in anathemas and condemnations of the heresies of Martin Luther Exsurge Domine “ – On Papal Encyclicals
- Prominent Catholic Prelates Support German Publication of King Henry VIII’s Book Against Martin Luther on 500th Anniversary of Lutheran Revolt – On The Lepanto Institute
- January 13: 470 years of the Decree on Justification of the Council of Trent – a Permanent Bulwark against Protestant Heresy- On Rorate Caeli
- Dialogue or Disassociation: What to Do with Heretics in the Church –On One Peter Five
- On the Evangelization of Protestants – On OnePeterFive
- From Angelico Press: John Rao, Chris Ferrara, and 9 others on Luther and the Protestant revolt
- Open Letter to Confused Catholics – On YouTube
- Pertinent 2017 Archive On Protestant Beliefs In The Catholic Church /Want female Catholic ‘priests’? Here’s what they believe | News | LifeSite
- Argument Of The Month Club Fatima After 100 Years: What They’re Not Telling Us! from Kent Wuchterl with Christopher Ferrara – AOTM via Vimeo
- Poll: Nearly one in three Britons think Christ was an ‘extremist’ | Catholic Herald
Introit Psalms 24: 17- Deliver me, O Lord, from my necessities; see my abjection and my labor; and forgive me all my sins. (Ps. 24: 1-2) To Thee, O Lord, have I lifted up my soul: in Thee, O my God, I put my trust; let me not be ashamed. Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. Deliver me,O Lord, from my necessities; see my abjection and my labor; and forgive me of all my sins
Collect O Lord, be gracious to Thy people; and as Thou makest them devoted to Thee, in Thy mercy cherish them by Thy kind assistance. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who livesand reigns with Thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever
Lesson – Ez 18: 20-28 Thus saith the Lord God: The soul thatsinneth, the same shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father,and the father shall not bear the iniquity of the son: the justice of the just shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked do penance for all his sins which he hathcommitted, and keep all my commandments, and do judgment, and justice, living he shall live, and shall not die. I will not remember all his iniquities that he hath done: in his justice which he hath wrought, he shalllive. Is it My will that a sinner should die, saith the Lord God, and notthat he should be converted from ways, and live? But if the just man turnhimself away from his justice, and do iniquity according to all the abominations which the wicked man useth to work, shall he live? All his justices which he hath done, shallnot be remembered: in the prevarication, by which he hath prevaricated, and in his sin, which he hath committed, in them he shall die. And you have said: The way of the Lord is not right. Hear ye, therefore, Ohouse of Israel: Is it My way that is notright, and are not rather your ways perverse? For when the just turneth himself away from his justice, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therein: in the injustice that he hath wrought he shall die. And when the wicked turneth himself away from his wickedness, which he hath wrought, and doeth judgment, and justice: he shall save his soul alive. Because heconsidereth and turneth away himself from all his iniquities which he hath wrought, he shall surely live, and not die, saith the Lord almighty.
Gradual Psalms 85: 2, 6 Save Thy servant, O my God, that trusteth in Thee. Give ear. O Lord, to my prayer.
Tract Psalms 102: 10 O Lord, repay us not according to the sins we have committed, nor according to our iniquities. (Ps. 78: 8- 9) O Lord, remember not our former iniquities, let Thy mercies speedily prevent us; for we are become exceeding poor. (Here kneel.) Help us, O God, our Savior, and for the glory of Thy name, O Lord, deliver us: and forgive us our sins for Thy name’s sake
Gospel John 5: 1-15 At that time there was a festival day ofthe Jews, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. Now there is at Jerusalem a pond, called Probatica, which in Hebrew is named Bethsaida, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of sick, of blind, of lame,of withered; waiting for the moving of the water. And an Angel of the Lord descended at certain times into the pond; and the water was moved. And he that went down first into the pond after the motion of the water, was made whole, of whatsoever infirmity he lay under. And there was a certain man there, that had been eight and thirty years under his infirmity. Him when Jesus had seen lying, and knew that he had been now a long time, He saith to him: Wilt thou be made whole? The infirm man answered Him:Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pond. For whilst I am coming, another goeth down before me. Jesus saith to him: Arise, take up thy bed, and walk. And immediately the man was made whole: and he took up his bed, and walked. And it was the sabbath that day. The Jews therefore said to him that was healed: It is the sabbath; it is not lawful for thee to take up thy bed. He answered them: He that made me whole, He said to me, Take up thy bed, and walk. They asked him therefore: Who is that man who said tothee, Take up thy bed, and walk? But he who was healed, knew not who it was; for Jesus went aside from the multitude standing in the place. Afterwards, Jesus findeth him in the temple, and saith to him: Behold thou art made whole: sin no more, lest some worse thing happen to thee. Theman went his way, and told the Jews, that it was Jesus who had made him whole
Offertory Bless the Lord, O my soul, and never forget all He hath done for thee, and thy youth shall be renewed like the eagle’s.
Communion Psalms 6: 11 We beseech Thee, O Lord, receive the offerings of our service: and mercifully hallow Thy gifts. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who lives and reigns with Thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever
Post Communion Let all mine enemies be ashamed and be very much troubled: let them be turned back and be ashamed very speedily
Prayer Over The People Bow down your heads before God.Hear us, O merciful God, and show unto our minds the light of Thy grace.. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who lives and reigns with Thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever
From Hours – Of The Office Of The Readings
From the book of Exodus 12:1-20 The Passover and unleavened bread
The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, “This month shall stand at the head of your calendar; you shall reckon it the first month of the year. Tell the whole community of Israel:
“On the tenth of this month every one of your families must procure for itself a lamb, one apiece for each household. If a family is too small for a whole lamb, it shall join the nearest household in procuring one and shall share in the lamb in proportion to the number of persons who partake of it. The lamb must be a year-old male and without blemish. You may take it from either the sheep or the goats. You shall keep it until the fourteenth day of this month, and then, with the whole assembly of Israel present, it shall be slaughtered during the evening twilight. They shall take some of its blood and apply it to the two doorposts and the lintel of every house in which they partake of the lamb. That same night they shall eat its roasted flesh with unleavened bread and bitter herbs. It shall not be eaten raw or boiled, but roasted whole, with its head and shanks and inner organs. None of it must be kept beyond the next morning; whatever is left over in the morning shall be burned up.
“This is how you are to eat it: with your loins girt, sandals on your feet and your staff in hand, you shall eat like those who are in flight. It is the Passover of the Lord.
For on this same night I will go through Egypt, striking down every first-born of the land, both man and beast, and executing judgment on all the gods of Egypt—I, the Lord! But the blood will mark the houses where you are. Seeing the blood, I will pass over you; thus, when I strike the land of Egypt, no destructive blow will come upon you.
“This day shall be a memorial feast for you, which all your generations shall celebrate with pilgrimage to the Lord, as a perpetual institution. For seven days you must eat unleavened bread. From the very first day you shall have your houses clear of all leaven. Whoever eats leavened bread from the first day to the seventh shall be cut off from Israel. On the first day you shall hold a sacred assembly, and likewise on the seventh. On these days you shall not do any sort of work, except to prepare the food that everyone needs.
“Keep, then, this custom of the unleavened bread. Since it was on this very day that I brought your ranks out of the land of Egypt, you must celebrate this day throughout your generations as a perpetual institution. From the evening of the fourteenth day of the first month until the evening of the twenty-first day of this month you shall eat unleavened bread. For seven days no leaven may be found in your houses. Anyone, be he a resident alien or a native, who eats leavened food shall be cut off from the community of Israel. Nothing leavened may you eat; wherever you dwell you may eat only unleavened bread.”
How Medieval Christians Celebrated the Rogation Days (with a Dragon) Ember Shrove
Archive – Sacred Tradition Stories- Reflections & News Feeds For Lenten Friday | TCE |
St. Abraham Kidunaia, Saint of March 16 – Commentary By Prof. Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira – On TIA
The idolators of Kiduna stoned St. Abraham and left him to die