American Social Values And Christian Morals In Crisis, Arianism, Catholic News On The Islam Situation, Catholicism and Marxism, Communism, Defending - Catholics As Property of Our Lady, Distributism, Immigration and Egalitarianism, Marxism and Socialism, Pope Francis News, Property As A Divine Right, Sharia Law and Distributist Economics, socialism, The Defense of Church Property Against Taxation, The Defense of Private Property, The Fruits Of Vatican II, The Social Reign Of The Kingship Of Christ, Traditional Roman Catholic News
Previous Newblog Round-ups In Our Drudge-like-Report On This Topic –
- The Arianism Apostate School Of Thought – A Raging Wildfire In The Catholic Church – On The News Round Up | TCE |
- The Communist Islam Connection Creeps Further Into Christendom | TCE |
The elements of convergence in Arianism Socialism Distributism – Leading To Full Communism And The Suppression of All Trinitarian Liturgical Religion are clear
- De Mattei: It is a war of religion – Is Pope Francis Was Calling For A Uniting With Islam To Fight Capitalist Democracies ?- On Rorate Caeli
Both Sharia Law And Socialism has requisite elements of mandatory Distributist economics and socialism as “mandatory” elements of Islamic theology and social teaching and
- Vatican newspaper defends ‘necessary’ hijacking of Mediterranean ship by
migrants | News | LifeSite
- The ship’s captain was trying to take back the illegal immigrants he rescued from the water Vatican newspaper says necessary use of violent force to separate the haves from the have nots is sometimes needed !!!
- Against Catholic Distributism – Dr. Taylor Marshal Show w Dr Jay Richards and #TnT – On YouTube
- What Is The Giveaway Of Heirless Property All About – An Attack On Catholic Poland -Watch Highlights Of The NYC Protest – On YouTube
Socialism and Liberation Theology
- The Pope on Liberation Theology – On FSSPX.News
- Pope’s Remarks on Papal Plane: Sowing More Confusion Than Clarity -Pope Francis: “Those who build walls will end up being prisoners” – On CMTV
(Not) Making America Great Again | Too many US bishops are socialists at heart.| On The Vortex
- Watch -Marxist Infestation In the Catholic Church -Rodney Pelletier talks with Cliff Kincaid – On CMTV
- The fascist movement that has brought Mussolini back to the mainstream | News | On The Guardian
- Trump Vindicated -Rep. Mo Brooks: Socialist Democrats and fake news media perpetrated a fraud – Brad Eli – On CMTV
- Pope Francis refuses to meet Italian minister because of tough stand on immigration: report | News | LifeSite
The Islamic – Arian And Pan-Religion Construction Construction Elements of Implementing The Vatican II Council And Self Suppression Of Christianity
- With Islam, the Vatican’s Dialogue Delusion Continues – On OnePeterFive
- Pope Francis: Says God wills to permit the reality of many religions and that God desires solidarity among Catholics and Muslims – On CNA
- Pope: Coexistence between Christians and Muslims “is a beautiful flower that promises to bear fruit” – On Robert Spencer’s Site
- Muslim Imam More Catholic Than The Pope – Imam Tawhidi: Francis Should Call People To Christ – On gloria.tv
- Pope Francis Calls For A Moderate Islam As If There Was Such A Thing – On Crux
- Pope asks universities to disseminate his claim ‘diversity of religions’ is ‘willed by God’ | LifeSite
- Pope Francis: Says God wills to permit the reality of many religions and that God desires solidarity among Catholics and Muslims
- The End of Christian France? Jérôme Fourquet’s new book offers stark statistics on the state of the French Church – On CMTV
- Raising Lion Cubs for the Caliphate – On Crisis Magazine
- S. legislator persecuted for praying to Jesus before swearing in of Muslim | News | LifeSite
- American Muslim scholar salutes Brunei for implementing sharia stoning of gays as Islamic law – On Robert Spencer’s Site
Full Communism Ecumenism On The Church’s Agenda For This Year
- US bishops’ anti-poverty charity gave $60,000 to pro-gay Marxist group last year | LifeSite
- Here Comes The Catholic Agreement With Communism As The Provisional Rome-Beijing Agreement Ready to be Put into Action – On FSSPX.News
- CHINA Chinese authorities shut down the Shouwang Protestant church in Beijing – On Asia News It
- Marco Rubio: ‘The Chinese Effort to Supplant America Has No Precedent’ | The Pulse | LifeSite
- Prince Charles and Camilla launch first royal visit to Cuba
- Mike Pompeo urges China to immediately halt detention of Uighurs in Xinjiang | US news | The Guardian Communism
- Mike Pompeo urges China to immediately halt detention of Uighurs in Xinjiang | US news | The Guardian
- The day two of China’s greatest heroes — a cardinal and blind activist — met and shook hands | News | LifeSite
Getting to bottom of the errors and the solutions
- The Roots of American Alienation – On The American TFP
- At Its Heart Anti –Christian Socialism and The Suppression Of The Dogma Of The Kinghsip of Christ
- John Horvat’s Review Of The Roots of American Alienation – On Crisis Magazine
- This Is What Your Green Socialist Future Will Look Like – American TFP
- The Family: Vital Principle of the Guilds – Organic Society – by Plinio Correa de Oliveira On TIA – The Catholic Solution Against Socialism
- Thomas Aquinas against Islam – On gloria.tv
Non-Negotiables: King Baldwin refuses to surrender Christian cities to save the life of Gervais, Count of Tiberias – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Baldwin I, King of Jerusalem, painted by Merry-Joseph Blondel
April 3 – The man they trusted to collect the Crusader tax – St. Richard of Wyche – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
St. Richard of Wyche’s -Chichester_Cathedral
The violations against established Catholic teachings of the eternal magisterium are too numerous to collect in one place on this subject but here are a few key examples
Although Pius XI was adamant in his Pontificate and his writings that is impossible to be Socialist and Christian Vatican II expert periti went on the record as saying ‘ O contrare – although I would not give my life for Socialism , UI can say intellectually that the Socialist structure is as Christian , or more so , that the Capitalist structure .
According to J.B. Metz and Maumhauer’s of the new Catholic world order “They joined together in defense of integral humanism taking the word from the Marxists who aspire to the same object although through different roads
We see the Church is now trying to steal the message of contemporary atheism’s humanitarian claims submitting its solidarity in the struggle in favor of the generic human being.
In 1850 Marx stirred up the bees nest of revolutionary uprising via the new principal of the universal ownership of goods. Pope Paul VI informed the world in his ‘Populorum progressio’ that 2/3 of the world is in misery and the other 1/3 needs to be overthrown Received with much frivolity and rejoicing among the Marxists and their hopes for the Church and the new world order.
Lenin’s thesis is revisited with force “Unity in this truly revolutionary struggle of an oppressed class to create a paradise on earth is more important to us than a unity of opinion about any matters concerning paradise in heaven”
Dom Helda Camera proponent of the redefinition of the Holy Spirit moving through the Church and the Charismatic Catholic renewal coupled together inseparably with liberation theology and overthrowing Capitalism ‘Stated the objectives most clearly The Red Archbishop of Recife brazil announced the goal of the Conciliar Church was to condemn Capitalism as being an intrinsically evil regime
Communists always align themselves first with the social teaching of humanitarianism , the desire for some good and some good for mankind Abolishing suffering , pain , hunger, and an improved state of humanity with less worries.”
To include this mindset Vatican II ‘s documents and teachings includes much of this thinking . In Guadium Et Spes it explains, “The amplitude of the reality of the messianic people includes all men and now includes atheists and communists”
It says in the end of this humanist Vatican II document “we also turn our thoughts to all who acknowledge God and preserve elements of tradition in this new humanity” Isn’t nice that the Conciliar Church would also want to acknowledge God in its new world order.
Cdl Raul Silva Henriquez affirmed the following “Vatican II/ Lumen Gentium proposes the new doctrinal definition of all people being the people of God and includes all men and has no exceptions” The Council has overcome sin in the same way the doctors have overcome down syndrome just kill it from sight and mention.
German intellectuals of liberal protestantism celebrated the new conciliar Catholicism in the streets Ernesto Buonaiuti famous Italian modernist The new and gnostic Catholic Church is broad and rightly tolerant of all things and all peoples As it matures the drean if Modernsim is showing itself increasingly to be what it always was , the ideal of the rebirth of Christianity and the reconciliation of various confessions and religions based on elementary experiences that religiousity in general and Chistianity in particular continue to offer to the human spirit thereby trassncending and obviating dogmatic and disciplinary faith in favor of the needs of collective life in the current space and time Citing credit to A. Guimraes collection
The Old And New Covenant Side By Side
From the book of Numbers 11:4-6, 10-30 – The Establishment of the Priesthood Over The People
The foreign elements among them were so greedy for meat that even the Israelites lamented again, “Would that we had meat for food! We remember the fish we used to eat without cost in Egypt, and the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic. But now we are famished; we see nothing before us but this manna.”
When Moses heard the people, family after family, crying at the entrance of their tents, so that the Lord became very angry, he was grieved. “Why do you treat your servant so badly?” Moses asked the Lord. “Why are you so displeased with me that you burden me with all this people? Was it I who conceived all this people? or was it I who gave them birth, that you tell me to carry them at my bosom, like a foster father carrying an infant, to the land you have promised under oath to their fathers? Where can I get meat to give to all this people? For they are crying to me, ‘Give us meat for our food.’ I cannot carry all this people by myself, for they are too heavy for me. If this is the way you will deal with me, then please do me the favor of killing me at once, so that I need no longer face this distress.”
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Assemble for me seventy of the elders of Israel, men you know for true elders and authorities among the people, and bring them to the meeting tent. When they are in place beside you, I will come down and speak with you there. I will also take some of the spirit that is on you and will bestow it on them, that they may share the burden of the people with you. You will then not have to bear it by yourself.
“To the people, however, you shall say: Sanctify yourselves for tomorrow, when you shall have meat to eat. For in the hearing of the Lord you have cried, ‘Would that we had meat for food! Oh, how well off we were in Egypt!’ Therefore the Lord will give you meat for food, and you will eat it, not for one day, or two days, or five, or ten, or twenty days, but for a whole month—until it comes out of your very nostrils and becomes loathsome to you. For you have spurned the Lord who is in your midst, and in his presence you have wailed, ‘Why did we ever leave Egypt?’”
But Moses said, “The people around me include six hundred thousand soldiers; yet you say, ‘I will give them meat to eat for a whole month.’ Can enough sheep and cattle be slaughtered for them? If all the fish of the sea were caught for them, would they have enough?” The Lord answered Moses, “Is this beyond the Lord’s reach? You shall see now whether or not what I have promised you takes place.”
So Moses went out and told the people what the Lord had said. Gathering seventy elders of the people, he had them stand around the tent. The Lord then came down in the cloud and spoke to him. Taking some of the spirit that was on Moses, he bestowed it on the seventy elders; and as the spirit came to rest on them, they prophesied.
Now two men, one named Eldad and the other Medad, were not in the gathering but had been left in the camp. They too had been on the list, but had not gone out to the tent; yet the spirit came to rest on them also, and they prophesied in the camp. So, when a young man quickly told Moses, “Eldad and Medad are prophesying in the camp,” Joshua, son of Nun, who from his youth had been Moses’ aide, said, “Moses, my lord, stop them.” But Moses answered him, “Are you jealous for my sake? Would that all the people of the Lord were prophets! Would that the Lord might bestow his spirit on them all!” Then Moses retired to the camp, along with the elders of Israel.
From a letter by Saint Maximus the Confessor, abbot – Call upon the pagans to repent to the new ordained Priesthood
God’s will is to save us, and nothing pleases him more than our coming back to him with true repentance. The heralds of truth and the ministers of divine grace have told us this from the beginning, repeating it in every age. Indeed, God’s desire for our salvation is the primary and preeminent sign of his infinite goodness. It was precisely in order to show that there is nothing closer to God’s heart that the divine Word of God the Father, with untold condescension, lived among us in the flesh, and did, suffered, and said all that was necessary to reconcile us to God the Father, when we were at enmity with him, and to restore us to the life of blessedness from which we had been exiled. He healed our physical infirmities by miracles; he freed us from our sins, many and grievous as they were, by suffering and dying, taking them upon himself as if he were answerable for them, sinless though he was. He also taught us in many different ways that we should wish to imitate him by our own kindness and genuine love for one another.
So it was that Christ proclaimed that he had come to call sinners to repentance, not the righteous, and that it was not the healthy who required a doctor, but the sick. He declared that he had come to look for the sheep that was lost, and that it was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel that he had been sent. Speaking more obscurely in the parable of the silver coin, he tells us that the purpose of his coming was to reclaim the royal image, which had been coated with the filth of sin. You can be sure there is joy in heaven, he said, over one sinner who repents.
To give the same lesson he revived the man who, having fallen into the hands of the brigands, had been left stripped and half-dead from his wounds; he poured wine and oil on the wounds, bandaged them, placed the man on his own mule and brought him to an inn, where he left sufficient money to have him cared for, and promised to repay any further expense on his return.
Again, he told of how that Father, who is goodness itself, was moved with pity for his profligate son who returned and made amends by repentance; how he embraced him, dressed him once more in the fine garments that befitted his own dignity, and did not reproach him for any of his sins.
So too, when he found wandering in the mountains and hills the one sheep that had strayed from God’s flock of a hundred, he brought it back to the fold, but he did not exhaust it by driving it ahead of him. Instead, he placed it on his own shoulders and so, compassionately, he restored it safely to the flock.
So also he cried out: Come to me, all you that toil and are heavy of heart. Accept my yoke, he said, by which he meant his commands, or rather, the whole way of life that he taught us in the Gospel. He then speaks of a burden, but that is only because repentance seems difficult. In fact, however, my yoke is easy, he assures us, and my burden is light.
Then again he instructs us in divine justice and goodness, telling us to be like our heavenly Father, holy, perfect and merciful. Forgive, he says, and you will be forgiven. Behave toward other people as you would wish them to behave toward you.