Americans Leave The Catholic Church In Large Numbers, Beauty in the Ruins, cardinals defend the pope’s heresies, Critics Slam Pope’s New Norms on Sex Abuse. Pope Francis Overturns Vatican Prohibition on Medjugorie, Fanatical Catholics, German Catholic women, globalist agenda pushed by the Vatican, Iota Unam, Pope Calls For An Attack On Capitalism, Pope Francis Favorite Insult “Pharisee" Now Deemed Too Negative, Pope Francis Says the Gospel Is An unbalanced’ doctrine', Pope Francis Speaks To Female Superiors Generals Promotes Feminism, Pope rejects Demand For National Sovereignty, Promotion Of Communist Immigrants, Reform The Corruption In Our Holy Mother Church, Saint Dymphna, The Amazon Synod and the Vatican’s Radical Environmentalism, the Collapse of Female Religious in Latin America, The construction of the new Catholicism, The Revolution vs. The Counter Revolution, The Victims of Vatican II, There has never been an ordained female diaconate, two religions within the Catholic Church, Vatican Calls Nationalism the New Vice, Vatican II And Pope Francis, Vatican Square Becomes A Slum, William Lockhart
What we are witnessing in the Conciliar Church is the modernists purposeful converging of the various streams of progressivism. The streams are varied but all of them are escalating and converging as follows
We have the aggressive secularizing of the Church and the Catholic populace. We have the implementation of a “new” gospel that seeks to imbalance and challenge Sacred Tradition so as to put in its place a humanitarian religion , a syncretizing globalism , based on man. It wishes to use “cultural” revolution to attack the current global economic systems and temporarily use socialism and communism as a “means” to arrive at yet another new economic system of a supposed distributism.
This Vatican promotes the U.N. and the E.U. and vociferously condemns anyone who criticizes these entities, and to basically outlaw any rising national sovereignties and Catholic National States. To accomplish this ecumenism with non-Christian religions, with immorality, with a constant language revising of its position on sodomy. It must continue to develop and promote the following . It promotes an Arian theology and anti-Trinitarian position within Catholic schools of philosophy. It promotes a gnosticism in Catholic academics and schools of thought that goes beyond ecumenism and evolution support in seeking out forms of syncretism with non-Christian religions most especially with neo-Judaism. It dethrones the Kingship of Christ and reverses any rights or privileges of the Mystical Body of Christ. It uses a radical environmentalism and a socialistic liberation theology to unite the various factions. It seeks to complete the revolution within the Church began within the 16 documents of Vatican II and expand on each of the heresies latent within each of these documents , but none so much as conciliarism , which is the dismantling of Roman Catholic hierarchy in favor of an illegal form of Bishops Conferences, to which still has no official jurisdiction in the Catholic Church, unto this very day.
And lastly we have the new Rite Mass that is being used as the primary vehicle to drive the new religion into the remaining, but rapidly dwindling, Catholic population . For the remnant that has networked and mustered together a faithful Catholic resistance, a counter revolution, by means of the traditional rite , traditional Catholic families , friends , traditional Catholic classes, and home libraries – against this the attack is venomous , multi-faceted, and seeks to wipe us off the face of the earth
The battle lines are clearly drawn between the revolution and the counter revolution . The enemy has the high ground and have us outnumbered on both flanks but we have the sun (Son) at our backs and as Knights of the Immacualta , with the power of Her intercession with us, what looms forth is the type of battle the prepared Catholic warrior has lived for and why WE are the ones brought to the front lines in our day
As the Scripture says ,in Joshua 24 “Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
We continue to watch thousands leave the Church but Catholic soldiers stand their ground and will not be chased out of their own home by occupiers of the enemy . As Scripture says in Psalm 91 “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right: but it shall not come nigh to thee.”
The Amazon Synod and the Vatican’s Radical Environmentalism – On TFP.org
On October 15, 2017, Pope Francis announced a special assembly of the Synod of Bishops, scheduled to take place in October 2019 in Rome.
Vatican Turns the Virtue of Nationalism Into a Cardinal Vice – On CMTV
Pope Francis says I need a new supranational ‘legally constituted authority’ to meet the great moral evils of ‘climate change’ and ‘new slavery.’
Another Vatican Gimmick in Service of Globalist Aims – On Fatima Center
In a letter he sent to “young economists and entrepreneurs” on May 1, Pope Francis continued what can only be called a transformation of the papacy — or rather, his papacy — into an instrument of the globalist agenda according to which, paradoxically, the lords of hyper-capitalism, such as Soros, Gates and Bezos, seek to destroy the free enterprise and private property of smaller owners under the rubrics of “climate change,” “compassion” for the poor and socialist measures for wealth redistribution that burden the middle class while the plutocrats with whom Franscis is so comfortable only get richer.
Pope Rejects ‘Excessive Demand for Sovereignty’, Pushes Idea of Global Authority | CBN News
Pope: Calls For An Attack On Capitalism Says “Need paradigm shift in all economic activities, Capitalism must consider human, environmental impact” On CNA
The Law Is Encouraged To Be Broken To Protect Communist Immigrants
Curia Cardinal Breaks the Law in Order to Help Those Who Also Break the Law –On gloria.tv
What is all this based on ?……. A New Gospel
Blessed Are The Unbalanced? – On Fatima Center
“…the Gospel — I believe you understand me — is an ‘unbalanced’ doctrine.”
– Pope Francis, May 10 address to diocesan assembly in Rome.
Francis Suddenly Calls His Favorite Insult “Pharisee” A “Negative Stereotype” – On gloria.tv
Pope Francis says one thing today, and the opposite tomorrow. After having insulted Catholics and others countless times as “Pharisees,” he suddenly experienced a conversion.
Radical Modernist Turns Radical Papist: “When Pope Francis Speaks It’s Magisterium” – On gloria.tv
Pope Francis Overturns Vatican Prohibition on Medjugorie – On The Eponymous Flower
Implementing Conciliarism – A Revolutionary Form Of Ecclesial Church Government Proposed At Vatican II
· Pope Francis Signs Document Protecting “Consensual” Clerical Sodomy – On the Fatima Center
- Pope’s New Norms on Sex Abuse Leave Power in Hands of Bishops – On CMTV
- Critics Slam Pope’s New Norms on Sex Abuse as Deficient Bishops are allowed to investigate themselves without lay oversight.
- Vatican issues norms for reports of abuse of minors, seminarians, and religious | Catholic Herald
Defending The Pope vs. Reforming The Corruption Of This Papacy
- Theologians, cardinals defend pope’s theology in wake of heresy charge – On Crux
- While others like this Medieval Scholar, say : “Pope Francis Is Worse Than Previous Heretical Popes” – On gloria.tv
- The Reform of the Curia, the Dragon of the Papacy – The Cdl Mueller Hit Pieces – On FSSPX.News
- Confronting Church Corruption – On CMTV
Women Religious ?
- Cardinal Mueller: Despite What The Vatican Is Saying ‘There has never been an ordained female diaconate’ | LifeSite
- Pope whips Nuns up into a feminism lesson
- Francis I says they “must not become the servants of a cleric’” at his meeting with 850 Superiors Generals – On Vatican News
- German Catholic women, in thrall to the world, boycott Mass | Catholic Culture
- If willful, it would seem that the enemies to be put under Christ’s feet include certain women’s organizations in Germany—not that, as I have said, the Germans are unique in this distinction.
- Supporters of the Ordination of Deaconesses are Disillusioned – On FSSPX.News
Vatican II In The News
- Vatican II Springtime: the Collapse of Female Religious in Latin America Women Religious – On Rorate
- The Victims of Vatican II: American Catholics Leave the Church in Record Number – On The Remnant Newspaper
- Vatican II, Pope Francis and the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate – On The Remnant Newspaper –
- Vatican Becomes A Slum – On gloria.tv
- Highly Reccomended : The Church In The Times Of Madness: Instructions For Use |
Reform The Corruption In Our Holy Mother Church Through Sacred Tradition
- The Vortex—Fanatical Catholics – All the people that instituted reform from corruption were fanatical Catholics that became Saints – On gloria.tv
- Beauty in the Ruins: Seeking Submissions About Catholic Life in a Time of Crisis -On OnePeterFive
- Before long, however, the need for an honest, unflinching look at the news coming out of Rome diverted much of our attention to what seems to be a never-ending cascade of outrageous stories of the crisis in the Church. And while it’s important that we recognize, document, and confront these evils, there is little spiritual benefit to staring at the incoming asteroid every. single. day. We need more than a daily barrage of bad news. We need to remind ourselves of the beauty of Catholicism, and why it is the force that produced countless saints and shaped all of Western Civilization.
- May 15 – William Lockhart – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
- Like so many others whose early life has been passed in a purely Protestant atmosphere, Lockhart had hitherto taken it for granted that Protestantism represented the religion of the Apostles, and that to the title Catholics could, properly speaking, lay no claim. The reading of Froude’s “Remains” and Faber’s “Foreign Churches” showed him how mistaken this opinion was. To set his doubts at rest, he visited Manning at Lavington, but felt so awed in the archdeacon’s presence that he did not dare to enter into a controversy
- May 15 – Beautiful Princess, Tragic Story – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
Baptism of St. Dymphna. One of Seven Scenes from the Life and Veneration of Saint Dymphna painted by Goswijn van der Weyden.