a carefully calculated revolution, Bizarre Eco-Feminist Theology Given Rights In Catholic Universities, Freemasonry and the Fall of Catholic Europe, Instruments Of Freemasonry, Saint Boniface - Against Humanism and Naturalism, St Boniface, The Long Infiltration of the Catholic Church, The Ottaviani Intervention Turns 50, The Spingtime Of Vatican II = Ruins, Traditional Roman Catholic News, Vatican II revolution
The Long Infiltration of the Catholic Church – By Julia Meloni On Crisis Magazine
For over a century, the organizers of Freemasonry, Liberalism, and Modernism infiltrated the Catholic Church in order to change her doctrine, her liturgy, and her mission from something supernatural to something secular… It is an agenda to replace the supernatural religion of the crucified and resurrected Jesus Christ with the natural religion of humanism and globalism. Dr. Taylor Marshal’s new book Infiltration is quoted
WHERE HAVE ALL the MONASTERIES GONE? Freemasonry and the Fall of Catholic Europe – On The Remnant Newspaper
The Vatican II Revolution Reexamined – On The Eponymous Flower
The Key Highlights
- Monsignor Baum (later Cardinal Baum commented on the role of these six Protestant participants. “They are not simply there as observers, but as consultants as well, and they participate fully in the discussions on the Catholic liturgical renewal.” (revolution)
- . There is an abundance of documented evidence showing that Vatican II was hijacked in the opening session by rebel bishops
- . Their objective was to gain control of the conciliar drafting commissions ( a revolt)
- After illicitly blocking the vote, this rebellious “Rhine group” resorted to boorish methods to force-install several of their own members onto the drafting commissions, so that from October 16 on nearly sixty-percent of the commissions were now chaired by “suspect theologians” that previously had been restricted under Pius XII.
- Hence it is conceivable that the Council at this point—on account of two violations against its legal framework, i.e. the illicit rejection of the candidates for the commissions and the illicit rejection of the 72 schemas that had been legitimately approved—had gone from being a valid council to a revolution.
- .Far from being the work of God that was simply misinterpreted, the Council was a carefully calculated revolution that was later implemented according to plan.
- “The modernist innovators, having deceived the overly optimistic John XXIII, seized power at the opening session and, replaced the orthodox preparatory schemas with their own ambiguous documents, whereby to feign profession of orthodoxy while at the same time possessing a means of denying the very orthodoxy which they purported to confess, and hence was born the revolution that is Vatican II.” (Fr. Linus F. Clovis Ph.D, JCL, M.Sc. STB, Dip.Ed.)
- What is mind boggling is that the Council document Gaudium et Spes (in conjunction with those on Religious Liberty and Ecumenism) directly opposed the Syllabus of Errors and sought to revive the rebellious principles of the French Revolution of 1789. None less than Cardinal Ratzinger attested to this in 1982.
- The late Cardinal Suenens himself, ( the primary prelate proponent of the charismatic renewal ) who was a participant at Vatican II, famously said, “Vatican II is the French Revolution of the Church.”
- Elements of Protestantism indeed were “restored” after the Council to take away from the Mass and empower the people. Consider this attempt to restore the “common prayer” of the Reformation. (revolution)
- On Sundays and feasts of obligation there is to be restored, after the Gospel and the homily, “the common prayer” or “the prayer of the faithful.” By this prayer, in which the people are to take part, intercession will be made for holy Church, and for the civil authorities! (Concilium 53)
- That Vatican II colluded with advocates of the Reformation (revolution) is evidenced by the words of Fr. Edward Schillebeeckx, a prominent figure of the Council, when he remarked: “One is astonished to find oneself more in sympathy with the thinking of Christian, non-Catholic ‘observers’ than with the views of one’s own brethren on the other side of the dividing line. The accusation of connivance with the Reformation (revolution ) is therefore not without foundation.”
- The Priesthood is redefined – The modern-day empowerment of the laity was promoted to instigate a people’s revolt against the priesthood in keeping with the Council’s theme of human rights. The Leninist “clench-fist” idea was simply applied in a liturgical way.
- Instrument of the Freemasons Nay, the outcome of Vatican II was no “misinterpretation” but the fruits of a well-orchestrated plan that was in the works long ago. When the Freemason Canon Roca predicted in the 1800s that “the liturgy of the Roman Church will shortly undergo a radical transformation at an ecumenical council,” he was speaking the mind of the international Freemasons.
- Needless to say, the radical changes of today “do not” reflect a misinterpretation of Vatican II, but a true interpretation as intended by its liberal architects. The few good parts of the documents penned by the few good people were simply allowed as religious cover to ensure the elicitation of Pope Paul’s signature, without which the progressivist plan would never succeed. To that end, it was more important to Vatican liberals that the documents appeared orthodox than liberal.
The Ottaviani Intervention Turns 50: A Perceptive and Still Relevant Critique – On Rorate Caeli
Truth About Infiltration of Catholic Church: Faith Goldy interviews Dr Taylor Marshall – On YouTube
Faith Goldy interviews Dr Taylor Marshall about the Infiltration of the Catholic Church, Liturgy, Family, Ten Commandments, Monarchy, Freedoms, etc.
Vatican II? No: THIS is what a real Spring looks like! – On Rorate Caeli
Post Vatican II Conciliar Catholicism And The Continuing Construction Of A Different Religion Than Roman Catholicism – On Gloria tv
Here Are the Authors of Bizarre Eco-Feminist Theology – American TFP
Another major promoter of this current notes the profoundly revolutionary character of this neo-theology by saying that “There is a dynamic inherent to the revolution of women in the Judeo-Christian society that is Anti-church …This is because Judeo-Christian tradition legitimizes patriarchy … which the women’s revolution has left behind…. It is a post-Christian spiritual revolution.”4 Mary Daly, “The Qualitative Leap Beyond Patriarchal Religion.” “Mary Daly obtained her Ph.D. in religion from St. Marys’ College at the University of Notre Dame, United States, and her Ph.D.’s in sacred theology and philosophy from the University of Freiburg, Switzerland. She is associate professor at the Boston College Department of Theology, where she teaches feminist ethics and authors of classic texts.
On the Bride of Christ as Bride: Why the Church Has No Room for “Christian Feminism” – On OnePeterFive
June 5 – Saint Boniface In Both The Old And New Rite
My God Is Greater Than Your Tree -Saint Boniface – Against Humanism and Naturalism In Modernism – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
St Boniface, Bishop and Martyr, Saint of June 5 – Commentary By Prof. Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira – On TIA
The statue of the Saint in Boniface Plaza at Fulda, Germany