Abu Dabi Declaration, Benedict XVI and Liberation Theology, Communism, Ecumenism Constructing A False Catholicism, Ecumenism The Precursor To The One World Religion, Facebook Censorship, Facebook Corruption, FSSPX News, Islam and Communism, Islam and the Media, Islam In Catholicism, Islam In Programmed Bias of Media and Technology, Islam In The News, Islam News, Liberty Is the Freedom From Sin Not Americanism, Main Stream Media Bias, Main Stream Media Corruption, Mother Miriana de torres, Neo-Catholic Teachings On Religious Liberty, Our Lady Of Good Success, Pope Francis Advocate Of Hard Core Socialism, Pope Francis Sympathies With Communism, Saint Joseph, Saint Joseph Spouse Of The Blessed Mother, The Auto-demolition of Western Christian Civilization is being led by the new Vatican, The Errors of Distributism, The Heresies Of Dignatus Humane, The New World Order, The One World Government, The Rights of God Above The Rights Of Man, The Socialist State Rising To Power, Traditional Roman Catholic News, Twitter Censorship. Google Corruption, Twitter Corruption
The Relationship To Islam And Religious Liberty , Christian Censorship , And Communism
- An American Baptist Church Is Censored As Vimeo removes Christian church’s account over videos critical of homosexuality | News | LifeSite
- Mosque Murderer Was A Communism Activist Sympathizer – New Zealand shooter has more in common with radical environmentalists than ‘right-wingers’ | LifeSite Islam
- Chinese Official Vows to Eliminate Christianity in China – Christian News Headlines
- Media Ignores Slaughter of Nigerian Christians – On CMTV
- Bishop Censors Program on Islamic Conquest Of West – On gloria.tv
- Islam Second Shot: Josef Seifert Points At Horrendous Consequences of Abu-Dhabi Declaration – On gloria.tv
- Archive Reference
- Pope Francis And Islam Unite As Muslims Evangelize The Western World With Terror And Murder Via The Quran | TCE|
- Cardinal Sarah: Church Has Become “Den of Darkness” Because Bishops Avoid Truth and Clarity FOR FEAR OF MEDIA – On gloria.tv
- Tongue-tied bishops—is it fear of retribution? | On Catholic Culture
- Islam vs, Families In Christian Society …….Hungary Backs ‘Europe of Families’ Not ‘Europe of Migrants’ – On Breitbart
- UK: Labour MP slams establishment media for ignoring the slaughter of African Christians As Reported On Robert Spencer’s Site
- UK Thought Police – Man arrested for “malicious” social media post about New Zealand shootings – As Media Censorship Rises In Western Europe – On Robert Spencer’s Site
- Netherlands: Counter-terror chief confirms there have been shootings at multiple locations in Utrecht today – Mainstream Media Is Not Covering It – As Reported On Robert Spencer’s Site
- Media Censorship In North America Escalates – Thought Police Come After Canada: Man under fire for “Islamophobic” 2-year-old video with 475 views that links Islam to violence – On Robert Spencer’s Site
- Nigeria: Muslims murder another 10 Christians, bringing death toll to 140 since February 10 – On Robert Spencer’s Site
- ICYMI: 120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria – MEDIA SILENT
- A Kiwi lad’s death by drone – middle-east – world | Stuff.co.nz
- New Zealand’s bishops issue message of solidarity after mosque attacks | On The Catholic Herald
- Royals send condolences to New Zealand after Christchurch mosque attacks • The Crown Chronicles
- The Mosque Attack in New Zealand and Its Consequences – William Kilpatrick On Crisis Magazine
Mainstream Media And Social Media In Total Corruptive Anti-Christian Anti-Social Media Mode
- A Catholic Call to Courage – On Crisis Magazine Let us stop calling it “fake news” and start calling it by its other name—lies. Let us stand up for life—all life, the unborn, the refugee, the poor, the sick, and the elderly. Let us test our courage …..Said Solzhenitsyn: “A decline in courage may be the most striking feature that an outside observer notices in the West today… Such a decline in courage is particularly noticeable among the ruling and intellectual elites, causing an impression of a loss of courage by the entire society. There are many courageous individuals, but they have no determining influence on public life… Political and intellectual functionaries exhibit this depression, passivity, and perplexity in their actions and in their statements, and even more so in their self-serving rationales as to how realistic, reasonable, and intellectually and even morally justified it is to base state policies on weakness and cowardice… Must one point out that from ancient times a decline in courage has been considered the first symptom of the end?”
- How new media technology is enabling religious persecution | Catholic Herald
- ABC, CBS, and NBC Blacked Out Coverage of Democrats Supporting Infanticide | LifeNews.com
- Mainstream media gave credibility to Jussie Smollet’s hoax. It’s time to pull their plug| LifeSite
- Tommy Robinson Banned from Facebook, Instagram – On Breitbart
- Joint Chiefs Chairman: Google Is Directly Benefitting China’s Military – On Breitbart
- Hollywood Trying to Censor Pro-Life Movie “Unplanned” Just Like it Did the “Gosnell” Movie | LifeNews.com
- Pro-Life Group Wins Court Battle to Run Ads Saying Unborn Babies are Human Beings | LifeNews.com
- Vox Misleads About Abortion, Forced to Admit Thousands of Babies Die in Late-Term Abortions | LifeNews.com
- CNN Stunned to Find Pro-Trump Latinos: We Want ‘Longer and Taller’ Wall | On Breitbart
- National Association of Black Journalists: Not Enough Diversity at CNN
- The 5 Best Moments of Twitter Execs Squirming over Questions on ‘Joe Rogan Experience’ |On Breitbart
- LEAKED AUDIO: Google Discusses ‘Steering’ the Conservative Movement | On Breitbart
- Are the Tech Tyrants Guilty of Treason? On CMTV
- PayPal Partners With SPLC to Target Conservatives – On CMTV
- The Times, the Abuse Crisis, and the War Against Celibacy – On Crisis Magazine
- The Times Pushes a Tired and Flawed Gay Priest Narrative – On Crisis Magazine
- Facebook Insider Leaks Docs; Explains “Deboosting,” “Troll Report,” & Political Targeting in Video Interview – On Project Veritas
- Unfriending Facebook – On Return To Order
- Twitter, Facebook want to punish users for ‘misgendering’ transgender individuals | LifeSite
- Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’ – On The Washington Examiner
- Feminist journalist sues Twitter for banning her ‘Women aren’t men’ tweet | Tech giant bans common sense, aims to control speech News | LifeSite
- Nunes sues Twitter, some users, seeks over $250M alleging anti-conservative ‘shadow bans,’ smears | Fox News
- Media Outlets Have No Problem Repeatedly Airing Audio Of Isis Imam Leader Calling on followers to ‘take revenge’ for New Zealand terror attack | The Independent
The Communism Connection –
Socialism , Distributism , And Liberation Theology In The New Catholicism
- JAIL FOR ONLINE INSULTS IN RUSSIA… Putin Signs ‘Fake News,’ ‘Internet Insults’ Bills Into Law – On The Moscow Times
- Opposing Stalinism In Brazil — II – From Prestes to Lula, Mirroring the Russian Scenario – On TIA
- Vatican Urges Polish Bishops Not To Be So Polish …As the Vatican Urges Polish Bishops to Beware of Nationalist ‘Factions’ On Breitbart
- Socialism and Distributism in Catholic Clothing – A Guildsman’s Interpretation of History – Review by Patrick Odou – On TIA
- Eric Gill Precursor To Vatican II
- The Connection Between Distributist Land Reform And The New Liturgy by Patrick Odou SocialismAway with “medievalism” and “medieval customs” Distributists constantly present to Catholics the idea that they are trying to revive Christendom. They build socialist worker communes and call them guilds, as if their self-management socialist groups have anything to do with medieval guilds. But Eric Gill, a founder of Distributism, said the exact opposite concerning the Middle Ages. Gill viewed medieval customs and medievalism as an obstacle to the Church’s revival:…
- “The liturgy must be revived, revived, i.e., made alive again. But ‘to revive the liturgy it is first necessary to disinter it.’ It is buried at present beneath a load of medieval and post-medieval custom.” (p.9)
- He added: “Will this cause scandal?…What do you want? Do you want a continuance of an obscure medievalism? Do you pin your faith to a mere revival of medieval music?” (p.10)
- Link between liturgical reform & the back to the land movement The Distributist founder makes an interesting comparison of ideas. He compared the liturgical reforms he proposed to the “back to the land” movement. According to him, both are trying to bring power and control back to the people: “The only important thing and the only thing that matters is to bring the altar to the people. Its is like the cry “back to the land” which means back to the people, back to humanity and in this connection we must add, back to Christianity, back to the Incarnation.” (p.10) The sin of pride creates an egalitarian mentality that hates any inequalities. Just as Gill’s Distributism hates the division between intellectual and manual labor, the existence of different classes, and the inequalities between the employee and employer, so also does Gill hate the division between the people and the clergy, or even any division between the people and God. He declared:
- “The divorce between the clergy and the people, between the people and the altar, has become as wide as the distinction between the artist and the factory hand, the responsible human worker on the one hand and the irresponsible tool on the other.” (p.9)Gill’s hatred for the rich as such is well summarized in this statement: “He [Christ] came not to make the poor rich and the rich richer, but to make the rich poor … and the poor holy.” (p.10) The conclusion to this article is both solid and clear: Eric Gill, a founder of Distributism, was a progressivist and a precursor of Vatican II.
- Venezuelans Protest Pope’s Support for Socialist Venezuelan Regime – EP
- Benedict XVI On Liberation Theology (Which Is Closely Tied To Religious Liberty )
- Although it appeared that Cardinal Ratzinger had condemned liberation theology on March 22nd 1986 he issued Instruction on Christian Liberty and Liberation , a basically heretical document wherein he presented the “positive aspects” of the doctrine of Liberation Theology, reversing his previous determination of its negative aspects as the tide in Rome changed to high tide Instruction on Christian Freedom and Liberation –Cdl Ratzinger On Vatican.va http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19860322_freedom-liberation_en.html
- Top Vatican Official Embraces ‘Sinicization’ of Christian Faith in China
How did we get this far , why is the entire western world unwinding ? All of it , all roads lead to Rome . The Vatican II corruption of Catholicism and the heresies of religious liberty
- A Question of Doctrine: Religious Liberty According to Vatican II – On News
- The current issues with the International States Governments and the Media Censorship Worldwide All Stem From The Black And White Errors Within These Documents & Concepts From The Vatican II Council – ……A Question of Doctrine: Religious Liberty According to Vatican II – On FSSPX.News
- Dignitatis humanae – On The Vatican Web Site This document contains more heresies that violate established , proclaimed, and infallibly declared doctrines, dogmas and teachings of Roman Catholicism than has ever been published in any document . The central tenets of the fraternal brotherhood of mankind , liberty and equality for all beliefs and the rights of man above all other rights. While only 50 years old the texts are actually hundreds of years old and come out of the constituions of the lodges of grand orient ecclesial freemasonry AND ARE NOT BINDING UPON THE FAITHFUL ROMAN CATHOLIC
- The Fabricated Feud Between Law and Liberty – FSSPX.News
- Can Documents of the Magisterium Contain Errors? Can Catholic Laymen Resist Them?: – The Teachings Of The Doctor Saints and Popes Of The Eternal Magisterium of The Church and collected in one volume By Arnaldo Xavier da Silveira
- Can Documents of the Magisterium Contain Errors? Can Catholic Laymen Resist Them?: Arnaldo Xavier da Silveira: On Amazon Books https://www.amazon.com/Documents-Magisterium-Contain-Errors-Catholic/dp/187790547X/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Can+documents+of+the+Churhc+contain+errors&qid=1551305348&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0
- God Formed in St. Joseph the Heart of a Father for His Incarnate Son – On FSSPX.News
- Month of St. Joseph: Joseph’s Paternal Affection for Jesus – FSSPX.News
- Ite ad Ioseph (Prayer for the Pope Emeritus on his ‘Name Day’) On Rorate Caeli
- Saint Joseph, Martyr of Grandeur – By Professor Plinio Correa de Oliveria On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
- St. Joseph – On Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
- Happy Feast of Saint Joseph! – On The Fatima Center
- Why Promote Devotion to St. Mariana de Jesús, Lily of Quito? | Apostolate of Our Lady of Good Success, Inc.
Saint Joseph depicted from the Quito school of royal sacred art and architecture
March 19 Saint Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary Solemnity Written by Sarah Ciotti And Taken From The New Rite Divine Office
Today is the Solemnity of St. Joseph, of the house of David. At the time of the Annunciation, he was working as a carpenter in Nazareth. He trusted his angelic vision, accepted Mary as his wife, and dutifully traveled to Bethlehem for the census. Later, he participated in the Presentation, led his family safely into Egypt and when called, faithfully returned to Nazareth. In other words, his decisions were integral in God’s plan for humanity and this holy man chose well. John Paul II honored Joseph in an exhortation entitled, Redemptoris Custos (Guardian of the Redeemer). In it, he discussed St. Joseph’s role in the plan of redemption and states, “’The obedience of faith’ must be given to God as he reveals himself. By this obedience of faith man freely commits himself entirely to God, making ‘the full submission of his intellect and will to God who reveals,’ and willingly assenting to the revelation given by him.’ This statement, which touches the very essence of faith, is perfectly applicable to Joseph of Nazareth.”
Take from the new Rite Office of the Readings
From the letter to the Hebrews 11-1-6 The faith of the ancients
Faith is confident assurance concerning what we hope for, and conviction about things we do not see. Because of faith the men of old were approved by God. Through faith we perceive that the worlds were created by the word of God, and that what is visible came into being through the invisible.
By faith Abel offered God a sacrifice greater than Cain’s. Because of this he was attested to be just, God himself having borne witness to him on account of his gifts; therefore, although Abel is dead, he still speaks.
By faith Enoch was taken away without dying, and “he was seen no more because God took him.” Scripture testifies that, before he was taken up, he was pleasing to God – but without faith, it is impossible to please him. Anyone who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he rewards those who seek him.
By faith Noah, warned about things not yet seen, revered God and built an ark that his household might be saved. He thereby condemned the world and inherited the justice which comes through faith.
By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called, and went forth to the place he was to receive as a heritage; he went forth, moreover, not knowing where he was going. By faith he sojourned in the promised land as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, heirs of the same promise; for he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose designer and maker is God.
By faith Sarah received power to conceive though she was past the age, for she thought that the One who had made the promise was worthy of trust. As a result of this faith, there came forth from one man, who was himself as good as dead, descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sands of the seashore.
All of these died in faith. They did not obtain what had been promised but saw and saluted it from afar. By acknowledging themselves to be strangers and foreigners on the earth, they showed that they were seeking a homeland. If they had been thinking back to the place from which they had come, they would have had the opportunity of returning there. But they were searching for a better, a heavenly home. Wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.
From a sermon by Saint Bernadine of Siena, priest The faithful foster-father and guardian
There is a general rule concerning all special graces granted to any human being. Whenever the divine favor chooses someone to receive a special grace, or to accept a lofty vocation, God adorns the person chosen with all the gifts of the Spirit needed to fulfill the task at hand.
This general rule is especially verified in the case of Saint Joseph, the foster-father of our Lord and the husband of the Queen of our world, enthroned above the angels. He was chosen by the eternal Father as the trustworthy guardian and protector of his greatest treasures, namely, his divine Son and Mary, Joseph’s wife. He carried out this vocation with complete fidelity until at last God called him, saying: Good and faithful servant enter into the joy of your Lord.
What then is Joseph’s position in the whole Church of Christ? Is he not a man chosen and set apart? Through him and, yes, under him, Christ was fittingly and honorably introduced into the world. Holy Church in its entirety is indebted to the Virgin Mother because through her it was judged worthy to receive Christ. But after her we undoubtedly owe special gratitude and reverence to Saint Joseph.
In him the Old Testament finds its fitting close. He brought the noble line of patriarchs and prophets to its promised fulfillment. What the divine goodness had offered as a promise to them, he held in his arms.
Obviously, Christ does not now deny to Joseph that intimacy, reverence and very high honor which he gave him on earth, as a son to his father. Rather we must say that in heaven Christ completes and perfects all that he gave at Nazareth.
Now we can see how the last summoning words of the Lord appropriately apply to Saint Joseph: Enter into the joy of your Lord. In fact, although the joy of eternal happiness enters into the soul of a man, the Lord preferred to say to Joseph: Enter into joy. His intention was that the words should have a hidden spiritual meaning for us. They convey not only that this holy man possesses an inward joy, but also that it surrounds him and engulfs him like an infinite abyss.
Remember us, Saint Joseph, and plead for us to your foster-child. Ask your most holy bride, the Virgin Mary, to look kindly upon us, since she is the mother of him who with the Father and the Holy Spirit lives and reigns eternally. Amen.
You are God: we praise you; You are the Lord: we acclaim you; You are the eternal Father: All creation worships you.
To you all angels, all the powers of heaven, Cherubim and Seraphim, sing in endless praise: Holy, holy, holy, Lord, God of power and might, heaven and earth are full of your glory.
The glorious company of apostles praise you. The noble fellowship of prophets praise you. The white-robed army of martyrs praise you.
Throughout the world the holy Church acclaims you: Father, of majesty unbounded, your true and only Son, worthy of all worship, and the Holy Spirit, advocate and guide.
You, Christ, are the King of glory, the eternal Son of the Father.
When you became man to set us free you did not spurn the Virgin’s womb.
You overcame the sting of death, and opened the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
You are seated at God’s right hand in glory. We believe that you will come, and be our judge.
Come then, Lord, and help your people, bought with the price of your own blood,
and bring us with your saints to glory everlasting.
Save your people, Lord, and bless your inheritance. — Govern and uphold them now and always.
Day by day we bless you. — We praise your name for ever.
Keep us today, Lord, from all sin. — Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy.
Lord, show us your love and mercy, — for we have put our trust in you.
In you, Lord, is our hope: — And we shall never hope in vain.