Age Of Apostasy In Catholic Hierarchy, Apostasy Of The Bishops, Dissidence Is Accepted, Ember Days, Ember Wednesday, Liturgical Science, Pope Francis Heretic Or Champion Of The Council, Pope Francis News, The Coming Of Age Of Man, The Free and Accepted Aproned Man, The Hatred Of Traditional Catholicism In Conciliar Philosophy and Theology, The Implementation Of The Theology Of Vatican II, The Reign Personal Conscience, The Rise To Power Of Syncretism, The Theologians Of Vatican II, Traditional Roman Catholic News, Vatican II
Ember Days are here this week , let us fast and pray extra for our Pope and the Bishops as we enter deeper into the era of Apostasy
Four times a year these quarterly periods take place around the beginnings of the four natural season Weds Friday and Saturday one meal fast & partial abstinence from meat
These Quatretemps were begun by the 1st decendents of the apostles in conjunction with thousands of converted Jewish and codified in the period from St Jerome to Pope Calixtus in 221AD mirroring the four natural seasons & Jewish fulfillment Their dates can always be remembered to follow these important season changing feasts with this old mnemonic:
Sant Crux, Lucia, Cineres, Charismata Dia Ut sit in angaria quarta sequens feria.For non-Latinists, it might be easier to just remember “Lucy, Ashes, Dove, and Cross.”
Then quarter holidays follow.
The traditional Latin rite has kept them intact to this day while various Bishops Conferences like the USCCB suppressed them in the new Rite The Ember Weds in all four seasons are dedicated penance to our Lady & alms
FSSP will have candlelit Mass in St Mary Major in Rome and Holy Innocents Ny as well.
In addition to prevention of calamity of the family members and the lands of traditional families of the Faith…….the Ember days specific to December were introduced by the Apostles as a preparation for the ordinations to occur during that month. The scriptural basis for this practice is to be found in Acts 13:2
To repress the drought of pride, and in winter for to chastise the coldness of untruth and of malice.
December they be also, and they be the fourth fastings, and in this time the herbs die, and we ought to be mortified to the world. Preservation of the land from calamity, & conversion of the Jews from their current path to hell to that of paradise
In scholastic understanding of the time continuum For our souls to be aligned to body & the passing earth that is to wit, the understanding, the will, and the mind. To this then that this fasting may attemper in us four times in the year, at each time we fast three days, to the end that the number of four may be reported to the body, and the number of three to the soul
The Liturgical Science of Embertides And The Natural Seasons For Fasting
On Observing the Ember Week Fasts by Dom Guéranger On The Fatima Center
An Apostasy is surely underway, but what is really at the root of the modernists progressivist sea change. Many are misreading signs , prophesy , empty Papal chair theories , the false Prophet and on and on…….But are those that surround him in the hierarchy around the world and poised to succeed him just the same or are many of them worse . What many do not understand is that the problem is far from a bad Pope . This Pope and his Bishops are merely attempting to implement the Vatican II Council to a greater degree than the other Conciliar Popes The majority of Catholics that have not studied the Council, it’s documents or the dozens of its support documents and books don’t see it as what it was and what it is , a former silent revolution that planted time bombs whose activations are merely being remotely triggered seemingly by remote control in every discipline Our majority does not know that the majority of the periti, theologians , Priests and specialists that advised the Council contributed to its theories in every discipline of, ecclesiastics, dogmatics, doctrine, theology, exegesis using supposed history, social teaching, and Church government have either voluntarily left the Church or been censured due to heresies , not to mention the many that were under suspicion of heresy prior to the Council and were brought back. All of their cumulative teachings proclaim in every numbered article , post , essay and paper that its objective is to insist on the deposing , abolishment , suppression and upstaging of Catholicism in its current form , meaning from the Church Fathers to the Council . The reinvention of a new Catholicism in every discipline was put forth and as they said in many a proclamation sits there in a body of teaching awaiting for the first brave Pope to implement it We are at the point in Roman Catholic history where every last established teaching prior to the Council in the disciplines of , ecclesiastics, dogmatics, doctrine, theology, Sacramental theology, exegesis , monarchy, social teaching, and Church government is very close to being “officially” outlawed
Addressing The Bishop Vigano Testimony On The Mass Apostasy
- A Letter to Archbishop Viganò: TEMPUS ADEST — The Time has Come – On Rorate
- Cardinal Eijk: The Church must investigate Viganò testimonies to regain credibility | News | LifeSite
- Can Whistleblowers Be Saints? This One Was… St. Ado, Archbishop of Vienne, Confessor On – Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites
The Heresy OF Trying To Annul The Licit Nature Of The Death Penalty In Catholic Doctrine
- Pope Francis and the Devil: Misreading the Signs of the Times — By Professor William Kilpatrick On Catholic Family News
- But when it comes to the question of how the devil is most likely to take advantage of us, Pope Francis seems to deviate from the path of tradition. Indeed, he seems to think that the devil does much of his work by making use of traditional pieties.
- Pope Francis: Former popes ignored mercy in using ‘inhuman’ death penalty | News | LifeSite
- Sawing off the branch on which he sits: Experts question Francis attack on popes over death penalty | News | LifeSite
- Even The Liberal To Moderate Catholic World Report
- Pope Francis’ new comments on the death penalty are incoherent and dangerous – On Catholic World Reporthttps://www.com/2018/12/18/pope-francis-new-comments-on-the-death-penalty-are-incoherent-and-dangerous/
- Rejecting the Death Penalty — Is it Mercy or False and Spiritually Fatal Pride?
Pope Francis Silence And Support Of The Persecution Of His Former C9 Adviser Cardinal Pell
- New Details Expose Sordid Trial Against Cardinal Pell – On gloria.tv
- Pell Witch Trial: “Total Astonishment” Over Bogus Conviction – On tv
- Australian Prosecutor, Judge Threaten Church Militant Over Pell Story – On CMTV
Pope Francis Change To Jesus Christ’s Words Of The Our Father – Pantheistic or Protestantization
- Biblical scholar on Pope’s change to the Our Father: A loving God can still lead us into temptation | News | LifeSite
- Opposition grows to Pope Francis’ push for change to the Our Father | News | LifeSite
A Unified Radically Liberal Vatican
- US archbishop calls out Vatican for not concluding investigation of predecessor accused of abuse | News | LifeSite
- Is new Vatican doc on neo-Pelagianism at odds with Pope’s preferred pejorative? | News | LifeSite
- https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-doctrinal-office-issues-letter-on-modern-obstacles-to-salvation \
- Media Advertising the Rich: Francis Get Himself Entangled in Contradictions –On tv
- Latest Leaked Documents Implicate The Pope In A Huge Financial Scandal
- Leaked docs raise question of Pope’s personal role in new Vatican financial scandal | News | LifeSite
- https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/leaked-docs-raise-question-of-popes-personal-role-in-new-vatican-financial \
- Motu Proprio: Learning How To Resign – Vatican News
- Il Papa The Climate Change Scientist – Hurricanes, Climate Change, Pope Francis, and the Poor – Crisis Magazine
- Heresy Ignored – On the Pope’s Desk, a “Memorandum” Against the General of the Jesuits. For Near Heresy – Magister On Settimo Cielo – L’Espresso
- Vatican doctrinal congregation no longer cautions dissident theologians under Pope Francis : News Headlines | Catholic Culture
- https://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=32479 \
- Academics appeal to cardinals: advise Pope to withdraw ‘scandalous’ Catechism change | CatholicHerald.co.uk
- 45 Theologians Detail The Numerous Heretical Propositions Of Pope Franics Intentions To Change Catholic Teaching On Marriage And The Family
- 75 clergy, scholars appeal to Cardinals: Urge Pope Francis to ‘withdraw’ death penalty teaching | News | LifeSite
- A Theologian Writes To the Pope: There Is Chaos in the Church, and You Are a Cause – – Magister On Settimo Cielo – L’Espresso
- “Filial correction” of Pope Francis issued by 62 Catholic scholars – Voice of the Family
- In Rome, as the Romans: the unmerciful Pope is quite “furbo”! On Rorate
- Pope is asking “ lay Catholics” in addition to Priests to participate in recommending new successor Vicar of Rome candidates | CatholicHerald.co.uk
- During Pope Francis’ Tenure, Will True Faith Surrender to the World’s False Hopes? Anti-God Chinese Communists emboldened by Francis – On CMTV
- Thomas More vs. Cromwell: Who Is the Pope to Judge | By The St Louis de Montfort Academy |
- Lenten Exercise 2017 for Pope and Roman Curia — Why Can’t He Just Kneel? On EP
- Have Platitudes from the Vatican Turned Deadly? – OnePeterFive
Pope Francis Support ?
- Predictably the liberal American Jesuit magazine paints the theological consensus as ultra –conservative adversaries of Pope Francis similar to the way the freemason-run Catholic publications did against Blessed Pope Pius IX in the 1860s .Pope Francis critics continue to seek answers on ‘Amoris Laetitia’ in ‘filial correction’ | America Magazine
- Opus Dei leader says Filial Correction signers ‘attack the pope’ | News | LifeSite
- Father James Martin Slams Pope Francis – On CMTV
Instructive Post Mortem Summaries
- The Theological Hypothesis Of A Heretic Pope – The Heart Of The Crisis Also Tied Up With The Proclamation Of The Mediatrix Of All Graces And The Fatima Consecration | TCE |
- When Mercy and Justice Got Divorced: The Inauthentic Franciscan Magisterium of Off-the-Cuff Comments — On Catholic Family News
- More Merciful than God? – On The Fatima Center
- Resisting the Novelties of the Conciliar Church –Now, the traditional Catholic may have studied the changes made by the post-Vatican II establishment in the other Sacraments, and may object seriously to their new mode of performing. He might also refuse to send his children to the local conciliar Catholic school with its watered down religion teaching (without the Catechism), with its notorious permissive “sex education,” and various bad examples. These are some of the worst changes in the Conciliar Church. Our traditional reader may sincerely recognize in them dangers to the Catholic Faith and to one’s holiness (the life of Sanctifying Grace). His children would likely be in still greater danger of spiritual harm. They all run the risk of eventually dying not in the state of grace. This means in the state of mortal sin. It means eternal loss in Hell.
Reasons for resistance and disobedience – Under the circumstances, may the traditional Catholic resist or disobey the Pope or Bishop who orders him to conform to the progressivist Conciliar Church?
The answer is definitely, yes, he may and should resist or disobey the new teachings or customs insofar as they are clearly contrary to the previous Magisterium and worship of the Church. St. Robert Bellarmine teaches us that
“just as it is licit to resist a Pontiff who attacks the body, it is also licit to resist a Pope who attacks the soul or …. above all, who attempts to destroy the Church. I say,” St. Robert continues, “that it is licit to resist him by not doing what he orders, and by preventing his will from being executed” (1).
Right Behind The Pope Is The Mass Apostasy Of The Bishops
- Featured – Watch – The Mission | The Vortex Bishops On CMTV
- Cardinal Müller Condemns Middle Management for What the CEO Has Approved –
- On The Fatima Center The Sweet Life of Cardinal Maradiaga’s Right Hand – By Giuseppe Nardi On EP
- Tennessee Deacon Removed After Calling for Independent Investigation Into Abuse -Bishop J. Mark Spalding backs pastor in removing Deacon Ron Deal – On CMTV
- Texas Bishop Responds to Accusations
Michael Olsen has been accused of being divisive and vindictive On YouTube
- New Pontifical Academy for Life member questions Church teaching on homosexuality, contraception | LifeSite
- Swedish diocese, Vatican-backed charity tied to pro-abortion groups | News | LifeSite
- Pro-life German Politician In The Face Of A German Abortion On Demand Bill : “Cardinal Woelki, Cardinal Marx, where are you now, depraved, disgusting hypocrites!”
- Gonzaga Univ. campus housed 20 accused Jesuits Abuse took place in Native villages and on reservations
- Jesuit priests abused in Native villages for years. They retired on Gonzaga’s campus Reveal
- Three prelates removed from Council of Cardinals : News Headlines | Catholic Culture
- The Remnant Blasts Complicit Bishops…Sixteen Years Ago in Dallas
- Under Growing Scrutiny, Pope’s C9 Council Becomes C6 – OnePeterFive Bishops & Cardinals
- The Reigning Queen Bee Of Michigan Bishopric Dissidence | The Vortex Bishops
- Burke: Francis’ Idea that “Some New Magisterium” May Be Created Is “Simply False” – gloria.tv
- Catholic Bishops Helping to Destroy Marriages /Christine Niles interviews Bai Macfarlane – On CMTV
- A New Synodal Vatican II Church Is Announced By Pope Francis – Priests Begin To Speak Out & Resist From The Pulpit | TCE |
- https://traditionalcatholicsemerge.com/2018/12/06/a-new-synodal-vatican-ii-church-is-announced-by-pope-francis-priests-begin-to-speak-out-resist-from-the-pulpit/ [traditionalcatholicsemerge.com]
- Bishops Philippines to deport American Catholic priest wanted for sex crimes – Channel NewsAsia
- The Catholic Church is in de facto schism: What’s to be done? | | Lifesitenews
- Conclusion – Restoration And Renewal Begins At The Lay Level
- Michael Matt interviews the former president of Una Voce International–English barrister, Lt. Colonel James Bogle on the situation in the Church under Pope Francis, silent bishops, religious liberty, racism and Catholic culture. What built Europe? Why are so many people from all over the world fascinated by Europe? What brings tourists flocking to Europe’s greatest attractions? Two words: Catholic Church! This is a preview of the RT documentary on the Roman Forum in Italy, to be released later this month.
- LAKE GARDA INTERVIEW: On Bishops, Popes and Religious Liberty – On The Remnant Newspaper TV
- L’Espresso Romano Article Renews Accusations Of Financial Corruption With new Evidence Against Pope’s Advisor Cardinal Rodríguez– On gloria.tv
Yet impossible as it all me seem faithful traditional Catholics are still unshakeable in the belief of an indefectible Roman Catholic Church where the Reign Of The Kingship of Christ will be both earthly and heavenly and the Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph before this end
Drop down dew, ye heavens, from above, and let the clouds rain the Just: let the earth be opened and bud forth a Savior. (Ps. 18: 2) The heavens show forth the glory of God: and the firmament declareth the work of His hands. Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. Drop down dew, ye heavens, from above, and let the clouds rain the Just: let the earth be opened and bud forth a Savior.
Isaias 2: 2-5
In those days, the prophet Isaias said: In the last days the mountain of the Lord shall be prepared on the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills, and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go, and say: Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the law shall come forth from Sion, and the word he Lord from Jerusalem. And He shall judge the Gentiles and rebuke many people: and they shall turn their swords into ploughshares, and their spears into sickles. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation: neither shall they be exercised any more to war. O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord our God. Hasten, we beseech Thee, O Lord, tarry not: and grant us the help of Thy heavenly power, that they who trust in Thy loving kindness may be relieved by the consolations of Thy coming. Who lives and reigns, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever.
Isaias 7: 10-15
In those days the Lord spoke to Achaz, saying: Ask thee a sign of the Lord thy God, either unto the depth of hell, or unto the height above. And Achaz said: I will not ask, and I will not tempt the Lord. And He said: Hear ye therefore, O house of David: Is it a small thing for you to be grievous to men, that you are grievous to my God also? Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign. Behold a Virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and His Name shall be called Emmanuel. He shall eat butter and honey, that He may know to refuse the evil, and to choose the good. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth. My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless His holy Name
From a letter by Saint Leo the Great, pope The mystery of our reconciliation with God
To speak of our Lord, the son of the Blessed Virgin Mary, as true and perfect man is of no value to us if we do not believe that he is descended from the line of ancestors set out in the Gospel.
Matthew’s gospel begins by setting out the genealogy of Jesus Christ, son of David, son of Abraham, and then traces his human descent by bringing his ancestral line down to his mother’s husband, Joseph. On the other hand, Luke traces his parentage backward step by step to the actual father of mankind, to show that both the first and the last Adam share the same nature.
No doubt the Son of God in his omnipotence could have taught and sanctified men by appearing to them in a semblance of human form as he did to the patriarchs and prophets, when for instance he engaged in a wrestling contest or entered into conversation with them, or when he accepted their hospitality and even ate the food they set before him. But these appearances were only types, signs that mysteriously foretold the coming of one who would take a true human nature from the stock of the patriarchs who had gone before him. No mere figure, then, fulfilled the mystery of our reconciliation with God, ordained from all eternity. The Holy Spirit had not yet come upon the Virgin nor had the power of the Most High overshadowed her, so that within her spotless womb Wisdom might build itself a house and the Word become flesh. The divine nature and the nature of a servant were to be united in one person so that the Creator of time might be born in time, and he through whom all things were made might be brought forth in their midst.
For unless the new man, by being made in the likeness of sinful humanity, had taken on himself the nature of our first parents, unless he had stooped to be one in substance with his mother while sharing the Father’s substance and, being alone free from sin, united our nature to his, the whole human race would still be held captive under the dominion of Satan. The Conqueror’s victory would have profited us nothing if the battle had been fought outside our human condition. But through this wonderful blending the mystery of new birth shone upon us, so that through the same Spirit by whom Christ was conceived and brought forth we too might be born again in a spiritual birth; and in consequence the evangelist declares the faithful to have been born not of blood, nor of the desire of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
The Liturgical Science of Embertides And The Natural Seasons For Fasting