A Victim of Vatican II, Catholic Apologetics, Father Richard Munkelt, RadTrads, Rod Dreher, The American Conservative, The Corruption Of The Ny Times, The Mother Of God, The Remnant, Tradition Catholic News
The Good Father Richard Munkelt Takes On The Apostasy of Rod Dreher
- Enough, Mr. Dreher! (An Open Letter from a Concerned Catholic Priest) – (Father Munkelt ) On The Remnant Newspaper
- Rod Dreher’s Luther Option: A Book Review of Sorts – Christopher Ferrara On The Remnant Newspaper –
- Rod Dreher’s Invective Against Father Munkelt And All Of Us As Intellectual Rad Trads– Via The American Conservative
- Our good friend Nora Brower writes
- “We’ve all lost all respect for Rod Dreher, thanks to this disgraceful responses. It’s nothing but an ad hominem attack on our good Father Munkelt. Dreher had not a single intelligent response to Father’s points, just bucketloads of contempt and disrespect. Rod has made it clear in his response, his “god” is the muckraking scoop, the dirt he can turn up on anyone, so he can feel superior to them. That’s his motivation for his investigative reporting, it doesn’t come from a hunger and thirst for justice and truth. “
In Other Apostasy Stories And Pope Francis News Updates
Is The Pope Protestantizing The Our Father ? The Hersey Of The New Our Father By The Pope And The Italian Bishops
- The “Our Father” Affair: Absolute Monarchy versus the Papacy – Fatima Center
- “And Do Not Abandon Us To Temptation.” A Critical Commentary – Magister On Settimo Cielo -L’Espresso
- Pope Francis Implementing Change Of Lord’s Prayer: ‘Lead Us Not Into Temptation’ | Daily Wire
The End Game of Pope Francis – By Christopher Ferrara – Fatima Center Conference On YouTube
- Pope Of Surprises Strikes On Sex Abuse
- The fight against sexual abuse, the rescue of the progressive and homophilic McCarrick clique and a paradigm shift in Catholic moral teaching through the recognition of homosexuality, equals a squaring of the circle – and this should also overtax Pope Francis.
- A Nursery Rhyme Pope Francis Would Do Well to Read – On Crisis Magazine
- Cupich appointment shows: February conference in Rome will be damage control | Catholic Culture
- Pope Francis’s “Paradigm Shift”: Continuity or Rupture in the Mission of the Church? An Assessment of His Pontificate’s First Five Years
- A Church in crisis needs well informed members who fight back, with respect!
- Pope Francis Is Promoting Mortal Sin – Bishop Schneider – gloria.tv
- Speculation about Francis’ Legitimacy “Border on Insanity” – FSSP Chaplain writes – On Gloria tv
The separating factors of protestantism in laymen’s terms
- Total depravity – Wikipedia
- Prevenient grace – Wikipedia
- “An Act of Parliament, directly oppugnant to the laws of God and his holy Church…” (Official Acts of Protestantism) – On Rorate
- Protestantizing – Attacks Against The Real Presence
- Consecrated Buildings and Their Officially Sponsored Profanation – Novus Motus Liturgicus
- Turmoil over Halloween party in a Naples church – On Church Revolution In Pictures
- An heretical document is released by the Vatican’s Holy See – – A Joint Statement By Catholics and Lutherans
- Saying “we are very thankful for the spiritual and theological gifts received through the Reformation” http://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/it/bollettino/pubblico/2017/10/31/0753/01633.html#or in which was commemorated a document every faithful prelate and theologian in the Catholic Church objected to upon its release in 1999 The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification, solemnly signed by the Lutheran World Federation and the Roman Catholic Church in 1999, has also been signed by the World Methodist Council in 2006 and, during this Commemoration Year of the Reformation.
- This tragic document further lays the ground work for the prophesized one world religion “beyond protestantism”
· Cdl. Müller: Priests ‘rightly disobey’ bishops who order them to give Protestants Communion By Maike Hickson | LifeSite
Ecumenism With False Religions Or Masonry Within The Catholic Church ?
- Ravasi: ‘Dear Masonic Brothers’ – On Tradition In Action
- Conciliar Church Draws Closer to Freemasonry by Salwa Bachar
- The Cult Of Man Is Seen In Every Aspect Of Protestantism And The New Religion
- Immanentism: Catholicism and Religious Experience, by D.Q. McInerny, Ph.D. – Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
- By denying the transcendence of God, it of course utterly falsifies the divine nature. To deny the transcendence of God is to refuse to acknowledge the fact that He is absolutely distinct from and superior to His creatures, and the result of doing that is to end up with a knowledge which, whatever else may be said of it, is not knowledge of the one true God at all. (It becomes the cult of man parenthesis emphasis mine)
Reflections On It All
It’s a Runaway Train, and the Devil Is Driving – OnePeterFive
“You hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.” –Agent Smith, The Matrix
It was announced today that the Jesuit superior general, Fr. Arturo Sosa, was elected head of the International Union of Superiors General (USG), a group that “represents religious orders and congregations of brothers and priests around the world in almost all countries” and “brings together General Superiors of the male religious orders and congregations.”
Fr. Sosa is one of the most heterodox religious leaders in the Church today. He has expressed Marxist sympathies and praised Fidel Castro. During the debate on Amoris Laetitia, he told an interviewer, regarding Jesus’s teaching on divorce, “There would have to be a lot of reflection on what Jesus really said. At that time, no one had a recorder to take down his words.” He went on to say that “the word is relative, the Gospel is written by human beings, it is accepted by the Church which is made up of human persons[.] … So it is true that no one can change the word of Jesus, but one must know what it was!” When this statement stirred up controversy – Cardinal Burke said Sosa should be “corrected” – he defiantly stood his ground.
Cardinal Müller: They Just Keep Repeating Their Old Errors –On gloria.tv
Finally Cdl Müller acknowledges that “the Church is divided” [between Catholics and Progressives] and that the progressives, apart from repeating old errors, offer no forward-looking ideas.
Reflection On This Revolution
Up From the Bottom (Part Two) – Catholicism.org
“Those who have not lived before the Revolution do not know the sweetness of life.” So said, with great irony, Charles Maurice de Tallyrand, the renegade bishop who did as much as any individual to empower the French Revolution of 1789. He it was who largely wrote its foundational document, The Declaration of the Rights of Man. As former treasurer of the Church in France, it was also he who identified Church lands and oversaw their sale to finance the First Republic. This was before he went on to become Napoleon’s foreign minister, to help engineer Napoleon’s downfall and the restoration of the monarchy under King Louis XVIII, and then to die peacefully in his bed, insisting that he had never betrayed anyone. But this article is not about him. What I want to do here, as I said I would in the article’s first installment, is to identify the main reason why many young persons, especially in Europe, are at the heart of an unmistakable movement upward from the near bottom to which society has fallen after two centuries of the modernity that dawned with the Revolution and grew only more hellish as it continued to unfold unto now.
100 Years of Solzhenitsyn: Lessons on the October Revolution for our time- On Rorate
How to Resist Pope Francis’ ‘Paradigm Shift’ — On Catholic Family News
Ecclesiastical Corruption Must be Met Not Just With Prayer, but Action – OnePeterFive
How Catholics can live their faith more fully in the current crisis | LifeSite
- The Church Crisis and Mary – La Stampa
- December 12 – Guadalupe: She Who Smashes the Serpent – Nobility and Analogous Traditional Elites