Cardinal Zen, Education Debt, Globablism, Islamic Socialism, Islamic State Communism, Lenten Embertide, National Debt To China, Pope Leo XIII, Pope Leo XIII teachings against socialism, Saint Peter Damian, Socialism. Communism, The Chinese Catholic Church, Traditional Catholic News
How Are Communism, Socialism, Islam, And Modernism In Children’s Education Related ?
They are joined at the hip – ideologically, economically, politically and are now being accepted in the Catholic Church and pushed into the much foretold new world order. Many wondered for decades what the new world order would look like . We’re now living a live preview of what it looks like, with the Church a microcosm prototype of the global exercise.
There are more related stories that dovetail into one another than a human can keep up with but here are the major highlights that give snap shot inside looks at at how our Church and our society are being forcefully changed.
The Teachings Of The Roman Catholic Church By Pope Leo XIII
- The race of man, after its miserable fall from God, the Creator and the Giver of heavenly gifts, “through the envy of the devil,” separated into two diverse and opposite parts, of which the one steadfastly contends for truth and virtue, the other of those things which are contrary to virtue and to truth. The one is the kingdom of God on earth, namely, the true Church of Jesus Christ; and those who desire from their heart to be united with it, so as to gain salvation, must of necessity serve God and His only-begotten Son with their whole mind and with an entire will. The other is the kingdom of Satan, in whose possession and control are all whosoever follow the fatal example of their leader and of our first parents, those who refuse to obey the divine and eternal law, and who have many aims of their own in contempt of God, and many aims also against God.
- This twofold kingdom St. Augustine keenly discerned and described after the manner of two cities, contrary in their laws because striving for contrary objects; and with a subtle brevity he expressed the efficient cause of each in these words: “Two loves formed two cities: the love of self, reaching even to contempt of God, an earthly city; and the love of God, reaching to contempt of self, a heavenly one.”(1) At every period of time each has been in conflict with the other, with a variety and multiplicity of weapons and of warfare, although not always with equal ardour and assault. At this period, however, the partisans of evil seems to be combining together, and to be struggling with united vehemence……
Humanum Genus By Pope Leo XIII
The Teachings Of The Roman Catholic Church By Pope Leo XIII
- That the spirit of revolutionary change, which has long been disturbing the nations of the world,should have passed beyond the sphere of politics and made its influence felt inthe cognate sphere of practical economics is not surprising. The elements of theconflict now raging are unmistakable, in the vast expansion of industrialpursuits and the marvellous discoveries of science; in the changed relationsbetween masters and workmen; in the enormous fortunes of some few individuals,and the utter poverty of the masses; the increased self reliance and closermutual combination of the working classes; as also, finally, in the prevailingmoral degeneracy. Themomentous gravity of the state of things now obtaining fills every mind withpainful apprehension; wise men are discussing it; practical men are proposingschemes; popular meetings, legislatures, and rulers of nations are all busiedwith it – actually there is no question which has taken deeper hold on thepublic mind.
- Therefore, venerable brethren, as on former occasions when it seemed opportune to refute false teaching, We have addressed you in the interests of the Church and of the common weal, and have issued letters bearing on political power, human liberty, the Christian constitution of the State, and like matters, so have We thought it expedient now to speak on ………..
Rerum Novarum By Pope Leo XIII
Chinese Catholics Slam Vatican’s ‘Dialogue’ with Communist Government – On CMTV
Cardinal Zen: ‘A schismatic church with the Pope’s blessing will be horrible!’ | News | LifeSite
Cardinal Zen rips Vatican Secretary of State on talks with China : News Headlines | Catholic Culture
The China Invented by Bishop Sánchez Sorondo. His Diary From Half a Century Ago Has Been Discovered – Magister On Settimo Cielo – – L’Espresso
A Bishop Ruthlessly Slaps Truth – On The American TFP
Communism – Cardinal Parolin and the China Negotiations: First, Do No Harm – On One Peter Five
Pope Abandons Persecuted Catholics in China, Sides with Communists – On The Remnant Newspaper
The Child Of Modern Communism Light Is Formal Socialism
It Is Ideology – By Toby Westerman on International News Analysis
The World’s Acceptance Of Socialism , Its Flirtation With Communism
The Media’s Romance With North Korea. – The Glazov Gang- On YouTube
February 1945: The 30 Martyrs Massacred by the Communists in Bosnia — Catholic Family News
$1.4 Trillion In Student Debt – Making The Foundations In The US Into A Strict Form Of Socialism -Pushing Kids (All) Into Universities – Many Of Which Should Never Be In Them To Begin With
The Debt To China And This Debt Is Interdependent At The Investment Banks Level
Yes – Education – Islam –Communism – The Separation Of Church And State Are All Inter-related And Dovetailing Into One Another
Who Will Banish the Madmen in Education? – The American TFP
The West continues to pour hundreds of billions of dollars a year into this regime
What’s Old and New in Communism? By Atila Sinke Guimarães
Brazilian Catholics Push Communist Agenda, Part I – On CMTV
Who’s really behind the high level push for massive muslim immigration and changing the demographics and economics of Europe
European Central Bank: EU Needs Mass-Immigration – On gloria.tv
Why “Common word” approach to Christian-Islamic relations is strongly to Muslim advantage | William Kirkpatrick | On LifeSite
The West only cares for terrorists, not Damascus civilians: Syria – On Press TV
Erdogan And Pope Francis And The New World Initiative Is Trust Of Each Other And Foreigners Part Of The Gospel ?
Put Not Your Trust in Trusting Souls – On Crisis Magazine
Erdogan vows to recapture all lands once held by the Ottoman Empire – and more
Hungary’s Orbán Calls for Patriotic Alliance to Save Europe, ‘We’ll Fight Together to Stop the Soros Plan’
Viktor Orbán has called for patriotic EU allies to join Hungary in its fight against the globalist war on nation states which would see the West fall.
Orban appeals to “patriotic alliance” to fight Soros and save Europe from Islamization
Iraqi Archbishop: Muslim “slow-motion genocide” of Christians began 1400 years ago
George Soros Lobbies For The International Control Over the Flow Of
Information To The People
Soros Calls on EU to Regulate Social Media to Fight Populism | Breitbart
Pope Leo XIII – Rerum Novarum
“Men Can easily be kept from leaving the country in which they have been born and bred; for they would not exchange their native country for a foreign land if their native country furnishing them sufficient means of living”
In Five Years Nearly 1.5 Million People Have Seen This Documentary Movie –
Show It To Your Children
The Suppressed & Hidden History of Islam – On YouTube
Pope Leo XIII – Graves De Communi Re
Socialism and first forms of communism were already addressed in formal condemnations by the Roman Catholic Church
1. The grave discussions on economical questions which for same time past have disturbed the peace of several countries of the world are growing in frequency and intensity to such a degree that the minds of thoughtful men are filled, and rightly so, with worry and alarm. These discussions take their rise in the bad philosophical and ethical teaching which is now widespread among the people. The changes, also, which the mechanical inventions of the age have introduced, the rapidity of communication between places, and the devices of every kind for diminishing labor and increasing gain, all add bitterness to the strife; and, lastly, matters have been brought to such a pass by the struggle between capital and labor, fomented as it is by professional agitators, that the countries where these disturbances most frequently occur find themselves confronted with ruin and disaster.
- At the very beginning of Our pontificate We clearly pointed out what the peril was which confronted society on this head, and We deemed it Our duty to warn Catholics, in unmistakable language,(1) how great the error was which was lurking in the utterances of socialism, and how great the danger was that threatened not only their temporal possessions, but also their morality and religion. That was the purpose of Our encyclical letter Quod Apostolici Muneris which We published on the 28th of December in the year 1878; but, as these dangers day by day threatened still greater disaster, both to individuals and the commonwealth, We strove with all the more energy to avert them. This was the object of Our encyclical Rerum Novarum of the 15th of May, 1891, in which we dwelt at length on the rights and duties which both classes of society – those namely, who control capital, and those who contribute labor – are bound in relation to each other; and at the same time, We made it evident that the remedies which are most useful to protect the cause of religion, and to terminate the contest between the different classes of society, were to be found in the precepts of the Gospel.
What is The Alternative Future
The History of a Tomorrow Without God – By John Horvat II – On Crisis Magazine
Happy Ember Friday In Lent
Lenten Embertide – On Fisheaters
And Commemoration Of St. Peter Damian, saint of February 23